[FPSPACE] Starfleet Academy -- the beginning

MattWriter at aol.com MattWriter at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 20:45:21 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/19/04 6:09:24 PM, zirconic1 at earthlink.net writes:

> "full-spectrum professional development"?!!
>
> The jargon has gotten outta control.

That doesn't even scratch the surface of the jargon in the military world.
Documents I see from officers with masters' degrees look like they are written
by junior high students, and there is jargon in every freaking sentence (or
alleged sentence).   I have always suspected that some accidental explosions
blamed on faulty munitions actually resulted when military documents were fed
through grammar-checking software.

OK, my rant is over.
Matt Bille