[FPSPACE] URL or contacts for a NASA privatization conference in Hunstville?

Robert G Kennedy III robot at ultimax.com
Tue Oct 19 11:54:14 EDT 2004

Colleagues,

I'm informed that NASA is planning a conference in Huntsville for Nov.
10-13 on privatization of space but I haven't found a URL despite
searching. It's close enough that my co-authors and I (on the solar sail
idea) would drive down for the weekend, and present financial aspects of
the solar power/shading idea. (If you Google the phrase "Mirrors & Smoke",
you'll find it.)

Have any of you heard about this conference? Reply offline, please.

--
Robert Kennedy, PE
http://www.ultimax.com