[FPSPACE] "Association of Space Explorers" meeting in Houston

robert at collectspace.com robert at collectspace.com
Tue Oct 12 18:06:30 EDT 2004

The technical sessions (at least some of them) are publicly accessible,
though not advertised as such and are primarily for the benefit of the
ASE members.

We (Countdown Enterprises/collectSPACE) are hosting for the ASE a
fundraising meet/greet/signing with 10+ former astronauts on Thursday
evening at our store, Rocket Town. There is also a private reception,
which only a few tickets remain. Details are on the Rocket Town website
at: http://www.rocket-town.com/

--
Robert Pearlman

Editor and Founder
collectSPACE - The Source for Space History & Artifacts
http://www.collectspace.com/

Vice President
Countdown Enterprises - Gear for the Space Pioneer
http://www.countdowncreations.com/
http://www.rocket-town.com/