[FPSPACE] SS1 documentary "Black Sky" Sunday at 4PM

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Sun Oct 10 23:42:24 EDT 2004

On Oct 8, 2004, at 10:10 AM, DwayneDay wrote:

> http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/raceforspace/raceforspace.html
>
> The show will be repeated on Sunday at 4PM.  It's really something.
> Don't miss it.
>
> Also, the DVD appears to be "no longer available."  But whether this
> is because they sold out their initial batch (doubtful that it could
> happen in less than 24 hours) or because they haven't updated the
> website is unclear.  I've been told that Discovery Channel sometimes
> advertises DVDs that are not really available and if there is not
> enough interest, they won't burn them for sale.

Saw most of it today.  Blown away by the audacity of the task.  Humbled
that we have men and women such as this.  Some random thoughts

These are great times we live in.

Mr. Rutan seems like he's having a blast.  What a lucky man to be doing
exactly what he wants to be doing.

The bond between Mr. Melville and his Lady is touching.  Those of us
who have women like that are truly blessed.

~brian