[FPSPACE] Gagarin and God?

Robert Reeves reeves10 at swbell.net
Sun Oct 10 00:12:37 EDT 2004

  It is also my recollection that it was, as Keith points out, Gherman Titovg who made the statement.

  Ed
  I'll triple the nomination.  It was in 1962 while he was on a tour that brought him through my home town of

  San Antonio.  I came within a kitten's whisker of being able to meet him, but it didn't work out.

  My understanding of his visit than was that Titov was brash, cocky, and somewhat of a smart aleck

  wit the press.  After watching him over the years, it was nice to see he finally calmed down.

  Robert Reeves                 +29.484   98.440
  reeves10 at swbell.net       San Antonio, Texas
  www.robertreeves.com