[FPSPACE] Malashenkov and Laika

MattWriter at aol.com MattWriter at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 17:55:05 EDT 2004

I may have asked this on this forum before, but some time, it seems, has
passed without corroboration on when Laika died.  About every source you  see
these days quotes the 2002 information on Laika's death from Dimitri C.
Malashenkov from the Institute for Biological problems.  In the copy of his  paper
I've seen, though, there is nothing on this fellow's background or his  sources
of information.  Do we know if he was part of the project, or if he  has
reliable sources on this?  I've never seen an actual document.

Regards,

Matt Bille