[FPSPACE] Branson

David Anderman davida at cwo.com
Wed Oct 6 12:19:29 EDT 2004

>"Passengers Queue For Out Of This World Flights"

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/tourism-04f.html

"It may seem like science fiction to some people, but its getting very
real," 35-year-old investment millionaire Nik Halik said as he watched
SpaceShipOne blast into space to claim the 10-million-dollar Ansari X Prize.

"I'm an absolute thrill seeker who's always been obsessed with space. I
have books of pictures of rockets that I began collecting when I was four,
and now I can't wait to ride in a real one," he told AFP."