[FPSPACE] Branson

Constantine Domashnev cdomashnev at acm.org
Wed Oct 6 07:04:26 EDT 2004

On the other hand, SS1' landings in airports with congested airspace might
become a grand pain for traffic controllers and not only. How would
controlers handle the landing - halt all takeoffs and landings for 30
minutes?

30 minute delay in airstrip operations is a long time, lots of money, and
will make lots of people angry.