[FPSPACE] SpaceShipOne's 3rd flight

Constantine Domashnev cdomashnev at acm.org
Tue Oct 5 13:36:44 EDT 2004

Keith,

There are no sound facts/figures attesting to a belief that there is a
commercially sustainable sub-orbital tourism market.

There is someone's intuition (aka gut feeling) that there is, and which does
not have to be shared by skeptical observers. And that's about it.

What is then the point of debating a point without facts; of a debate based
on just ideas and doctrines? It cannot establish the truth or even come up
with a ballpark Success' likelihood estimate, right? And it may be easily
taken to the point when we argue whether the Son commands the Holy Spirit or
not.
--
Constantine