[FPSPACE] SpaceShipOne's 3rd flight

DwayneDay zirconic1 at earthlink.net

From: Chris Faranetta <chris.faranetta at verizon.net>
Sent: Oct 5, 2004 10:46 PM

>You don't need to play in the NFL to know the Red Skin's record.

Since you want to persist in this, perhaps you can provide us with a list of things that you think that members of this list are unqualified to discuss?  I'm sure this will be appreciated.

>Given my experience and my company's experience, and not based on a survey. I can say  that there is a global commercial sub-orbital market.

So that settles it?  Teledesic insisted that there was a market too.  They were wrong.  Simply being part of an industry does not guarantee rightness, as every businessman who has gone bankrupt can attest.

But this is still skirting the issue.  It is not a question of "is there a market?" but is there sufficient market at this part of the cost/demand curve?  Can you provide facts that support this claim?  After all, you said you wanted the "debate," but so far you have not provided any facts to support your claim.  So is it really a "debate?"