[FPSPACE] SpaceShipOne's 3rd flight

Constantine Domashnev cdomashnev at acm.org
Tue Oct 5 09:46:07 EDT 2004

Dwayne,

I stand by my statement that $100K per ride will seem as a fair price to
a substantial pool of potential customers.

Properly conducted marketing survey of potential customers can determine
an optimal position on that demand/cost curve from the point of view of
Math Statistics.

As far as the Enterprise' costs (administrative overhead, cost of
aircraft, cost of a single flight, legal costs, insurance [if any],
etc), it might very well work out.

IMHO, it does not really matter that SS1 folks are not the best public
speakers around. This world has been built by 'doers'.
--
Constantine