[FPSPACE] About space activists

David Anderman davida@cwo.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:29:24 -0700

Dwayne:

I would suspect that the following statement is more a function of lack of
research on your part than lack of activity by space activists. In
particular, the Space Frontier Foundation has been agitating for commercial
lab - or other type - modules aboard ISS for over 5 years. And, yours truly
is the author of the Commercial Space Data Purchase legislation that was
incorporated in the 1998 Commercial Space Act.

DWA