[FPSPACE] Re: "I told U so"

Comp2002@jk-o.demon.co.uk Comp2002@jk-o.demon.co.uk
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 02:36:56 GMT

In message <c5.9e0d256.2711dab5@aol.com> JamesOberg@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 10/8/00 12:44:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
> Comp2002@jk-o.demon.co.uk writes:
>
> <<  I hope he
>  > kept all those email addresses for an "I told U so" retort
>  > when the sad ionospheric cremation inevitably occurs. >>

  That's a statement of Keith Gottschalk's merely quoted by me.

> It ain't over 'til the fat lady screams...

  The Russians know not to scrap their old Lada until the brandnew
  Lada-II shows up at the kerbside.

  Once it does, however, they also know to pretty quickly draw the
  consequence of the old motor being the more costly in terms of
  petrol and general maintenance!

--
Jens Kieffer-Olsen