[FPSPACE] "The Dish"

Brett Harrison routier@tig.com.au
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:52:06 +1100

There's an article in today's Sun-Herald (Sydney) which covers the Honeysuckle
Creek issue .  Evidently, Honeysuckle transmitted the first 5 to 8 minutes, then
Parkes took over.  This is evidently not portrayed in the film.  The
ex-Honeysuckle people are unhappy & are sending concerned emails to Working Dog
(the film production company).  Sounds familiar.

One of the colour photos in the article shows the scientists playing cricket on
the dish.  The caption:" A SCENE: A moment of frivolity in The Dish, the
producers of which are on a sticky wicket."