This page no longer updated from 31 October 2001. Latest version can be found at www.astronautix.com
Conditions for Use of Photographs, Drawings, and Written Material
Pictures and drawings credited © Mark Wade:
All other photographs, drawings, or materials:
- These may be used 'as is' in Print, CD-ROM's, or other web sites provided:
No further specific agreement is required provided these conditions are met.
- Picture credit is given with © Mark Wade noted.
- Mark Wade is notified of their use
- A link to astronautix.com (http://www.astronautix.com/) is given.
- Higher-resolution versions of the pictures and drawings for print can be provided at a nominal charge or in exchange for a copy of the published work. Contact Mark Wade, providing the file names and the required size and resolution of the desired images.
Written material on this site, except for 'fair use' excerpts in reviews or articles, may not be reproduced without the permission of the author.
- If a specific copyright notice or credit to an individual is given, that person should be contacted directly to arrange for further use.
- All other images used on the site are believed to be in the public domain when used for non-profit, educational purposes. However no warranty is made and use of such materials is at your own risk. Any such use should not credit Mark Wade, astronautix.com, or the Encyclopedia Astronautica. If a corporate or governmental entity is credited, they should be contacted regarding use of their materials in your specific application.
Back to Index
Last update 12 March 2001.
Contact Mark Wade with any corrections or comments.
Conditions for use of drawings, pictures, or other materials from this site..
© Mark Wade, 2001 .