333011 Samokisha St.30,
To view Address in Russian use Cyrillic II for Windows
333011 г.Симферополь ул. Самокиша, 30, Tel: (380-0652) 29-72-65
Tel/fax: (380-0652) 25-35-88
The Crimean Laboratory of Regional Researches ("CrymLabri") is an independent, non-government and non-profit scientific and research organization. The laboratory was founded in 1996 in Simferopol on the base of electronic information agency "Elis".
At present, "CrymLabri" in parallel with its scientific work carries out activities in widening its international contacts. The Laboratory corresponds with different international political, scientific and humanitarian organizations from more than 20 countries of the world in the spheres of geopolitics, international relations, national conflicts and many other social and political arenas. "CrymLabri" strives for rising its authority with the aim of broadening its scientific and social contacts with government and non-government organizations of Europe, Asia and America.
"CrymLabri" has its own computer center in which specialist collect and analyze all possessed information. Every day more than 30 experts of the Laboratory are engaged in the:
The Laboratory issues an electronic public and political magazine: "CrymLabri"
- search and treatment of the new scientific and information massives
- preparation of analytical documents on different spheres of social and political life
- organization and realization of conferences, "round tables" and symposia on national and cultural issues, social and economic problems of the region
"CrymLabri"is comprised of:
"CrymLabri" provides organizations and media concerned with results of its research with copies of sociological surveys and the latest analytical information in the fields of its activities.
- a section on geopolitics
- an infomation and analytical section
- a section on international relations
- a sociological laboratory
CrymLabri is organizing two conference in 1998:
- International Seminar on Youth Initiatives on the Boundary of Centuries:
Traditional Values. Legal State. Civil Society
May, 4 - 10, 1998
Alushta, Crimea, Ukraine
- International Conference on Religion and Politics:
Interconfessional Communications and Political Technologies in the Age of Post-communism
September, 28 - October, 4, 1998
Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine
Last updated: March 1998