Tole bi 73/1, Taraz
This information was provided by Counterpart International. In July 1997 Counterpart hosted a delegation of NGO leaders from Kazakstan and Kyrgyzstan for a month. These organizations are eager to network and develop on-going partnerships with interested organizations in the West. A brief agenda of their visit is listed below. Their interests include health and diabetes organizations.
- Network of East-West Women in DC (July 7th and 8th, 9-5),
- The Asia Foundation - Women in Politics (July 9th, 9:30-12:30),
- ICNL in DC (July 9th, 1-5),
- International Association of Women Judges,
and/or Women's Legal Defense Fund,
and/or Women's Bar Association of DC (July 10th)
- NICEL in DC (July 11th, 9:00 am) ,
- American Bar Association - Central and East European Law Initiatives (14th - 18th),
Counterpart International, Project Director: Joel Levin.
A print version of much of the information contained in this Central Asian Third Sector Organizations section can be found in Civil Society in Central Asia (Seattle: University of Washington Press, 1999).
|CCSI Home||Announcements||Eurasia||Opinion/Analysis||Bookstore||Site Map||Search|
Civil Society International
Resources for civic action worldwide
Last updated: November 1998