13-2 tup. Druskenitski
Grodna Association of Young Intellectuals "VIT", established in 1995 by a group of young researchers in humanities united by common work experience in the Third Sector activities, is a nonprofit, nonpolitical, nongovermental organization. "VIT" Association runs programs on civic and legal education for teenagers and young adults as well as provides trainings and consultations for nonprofits free of charge.
- to facilitate scientific and research efforts by young scientists in the field of law, history, culture, political science and sociology;
- to assist the establishing of constitutional and legal norms in Belarus;
- to improve system of Higher Education in Belarus;
- to assist and conduct research into the formation of a civil society in Belarus and support the initiative of young people in this process;
- to provide civic and legal education for young people;
- to participate in cross-border cooperation, establish and maintain worldwide contacts and informational exchange with similar organizations.
Last updated: November 1997
A print version of much of the information contained in this NIS Third Sector Organizations section can be found in the The Post-Soviet Handbook (Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, 1999).