P.O. Box 38
The "Golden Policy Centre" was founded by a group of Belarus experts and scientists experienced in information technologies, the environment and public relations.
The association is active in:
- design of computer-based aids for handicapped children and unemployed mothers of such children;
- development of international interaction and public education on human rights through local publications.
The Center currently has a number of projects in various stages of implementation and is seeking funding. These activities include:
- the periodical "Woman's Newspaper International" (newspaper is published);
- an NGO Editorial & Publishing Center (planned);
- a network-based Informational & Editorial Center for Handicapped Employment (planned).
Last updated: November 1997
A print version of much of the information contained in this NIS Third Sector Organizations section can be found in the The Post-Soviet Handbook (Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, 1999).