Omsk State Pedagogical University in cooperation with the Russian-American Academic Exchanges Alumni Association "Professionals for Cooperation" is looking for support to conduct the International Conference "International Experience: Developing the Civil Society in Russia", June 23-24, 2000 which will be held in Omsk.
International Experience: Developing the Civil Society in Russia
The following topics will be covered:
It is also planned to hold the 3rd Annual International Education Fair in the framework of the Conference and publish the conference papers.
- Protecting Human Rights: Role of the Society and the State.
- Economic Factor in developing the Civil Society.
- Interaction of Mass Media and the Authorities.
- Internationalization of Universities and improvement of the educational process. Development of International cooperation in the conditions of Civil Society. Training professionals for foreign countries.
- Civic Education programs. Teaching Civic Education.
For further information, please contact:
International Affairs Office
Tel/Fax: +7 3812 243795
Last updated: November 1999