Resumes and Positions Wanted
This is a 'page' on which we provide a listing of
jobs wanted and resumes related to work between our countries. As you
can imagine, this could become a time intensive service to maintain
and thus, we have had to try to devise a completely automated mechanism in
which people can post their interests and their offers via email -- and
requiring little or no human intervention.
We regret that we cannot verify the validity of information that people may
provide. This is strictly a "bulletin board" service which we hope people
will find beneficial.
- Andropov, AlexeySystem (Novel network) manager.
- Bonsom, Laurence Program Administration
- Brookins, Jason Harold International marketing professional working in Russia
- Byerly, Jonathan Cornish International trade representative, translator, small business developer
- Davis, Edward A. Sawmill improvement, Equipment analysis, & Lumber marketing
- Dittmer, Edward P.Summer internship with a financial firm.
- Fiske, David Brooks Computer System Administration / Computer Consulting
- Gatt, Alasdair M CIS Advisor in Western Oilfield Exploration and Production Technology.
- Gerard, Beth Marie Environment, Agriculture, Development, Policy analysis, Russian Politics &
- Goldman, Daniel Philip Summer internship with a telecommunications company in the FSU.
- Guier, David Carl EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION
- JOHNSON, Daniel Matthew Entry level sales/management position
- Associate in a Consulting Firm, Analyst in a Commercial, Invesrment Bank, or Large Corporation
- Kachuck, David A
- Knechtel, Charles Douglas Mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, computerized
simulation. Fisheries, environmental, other problems.
- Lanoux, Andrea Summer work in Russia: Translating/interpreting, teaching, editing.
- Lee, John A. A business-related position involving engineering and the Russian language.
- Lyon, Anthony L. UNIX/Internet Admin Position Wanted
- McClelland, Bruce A. Summer Position: Internet Trainer; Electronic Publishing/Imaging Design/Implementation
- Modra, Brian Lionel GUI/Client-server/Database Software Engineer
- Moors, Kent F. Business, Academic, or Media
- Moors, Marina N. Business, Academic, or Media
Representation/Development in Russia
- Mydzian, Robert Steven Mechanical/Aerospace Engineer with MBA desires Management/Liaison
- Nordin, Richard James Country Manager for western firm in Russia.
- Pottle, Gregory M. consultant for U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Price, Bill RUSSIA - Marketing representative for real estate and consumer products
- Raley, Alex Hart Internet development or a network administrator position.
- Shepelev, Sergei S Russian <-> English Technical Translator
- Smith, April Renee Interested in working in Prague, teaching or implementing computer systems.
- Stepanov, Yuri Vladimirovitch interpreter/translator (English), computer specialist
- Storbeck, John Russell Russian > English technical translation
- Vorobiev, Alex interpreter and/or computer consultant, other
- Wilson, Scott Francis. Business, academic, media, NGO position in Russia, preferably St. Petersburg.
To post your information to this new service, please use the following instructions:
1. Send your email message to "email@example.com".
2. The subject of your email message must be one of the following:
- new resume
- replace resume
- delete resume
A subject other one these three will, unfortunately, result in your mail
being returned to you.
3. Please use the following form for posting your information. Please
copy this form and use it exactly as is, providing your information
directly underneath each of the lines provided below.
Name: (last, first middle)
Expiration Date: (when resume should be deleted)
Brief description of position wanted: (10 words or less)
Longer description of position wanted: (as long as you wish)
4. Please make sure that your name is entered last, first middle.
5. As soon as your information is received (if the subject line is correct
and if the form provided is correct) it will immediately be posted to the server.
6. If you later decide you would like to change something about your
resume, just send a new form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
"replace resume". (You will have to send this from the same email account
from which you posted your original resume.)
7. Finally, if you wish to delete your resume, please send an email
message to email@example.com with the subject line "delete resume"
and your name. For example:
Subject: delete resume
Name: (last, first middle)