Selected Private-Sector Organizations in Pushchino
- STACK: founded 1990, provides communications services to
Pushchino and Serpukhov District of the Moscow Region.
- TESTSIP: founded 1994 within the framework of the TACIS Program
of the European Community, provides analytic services for food
- AGROS: founded 1988, produces mushrooms for sale in the Moscow
- SINKHRO: founded 1993, develops and produces devices and
equipment for liquid chromatography and solid phase peptide
synthesis for sale in Russia, Germany and Korea.
- DIAKOM-OKA: founded 1993, produces and distributes diagnostic
kits for clinical biochemistry for sale in Russia and countries
of the Commonwealth of Independent States;
joint venture Lachema International established with the Czech
company Lachema in September 1995 for production of diagnostic
kits for clinical biochemistry and microbiology.
- BIOTET-SKA: founded 1990, produces quartz and glass cuvettes for
spectro-photometry and photocalorimetry, and laser equipment for
sale in Russia and countries of the Commonwealth of Independent
- KIT: founded 1995, produces immunochemical and molecular genetic
test systems for sale in Russia, Kazakhstan, and the Ukraine.
- MBM: founded 1990, produces devices for determining moisture
level in grain and fat content in milk, and acoustic analyzers
for skin and soft tissues for sale in Russia, Belorussia
and the Ukraine.
- BIOCOL: founded 1993, produces materials for covering wounds for
sale to hospitals in Russia and in drugstores in the Moscow
- DEOST: founded 1995, produces medical equipment for trauma,
orthopedic, burn and surgical wards of hospitals in Russia and
countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- ECOFARM: founded 1992, produces biological means of plant
- ZUBR: founded 1992, provides cattle-breeding services including