Around the city:
exhibition provided by the Vyatka
Telegraph Telephone Station.

The Art College

An old palace, occupied now by a local KGB office.

The city circus.

Panarama "Bolshevics take power in Vyatka".

The Assumption cathedral of the Trifonov monastery.

Monument to citizens murdered during the 2nd World War (1941-1945).

An office (former pub and saloon).

The regional museum.

The old building of the local art gallery.

A rotond in the Aleksandrov Garden.

Another rotond.

A street.

A street.

A street.

The city theater.

------------------------------------------

Editor (zav@ttsv.vyatka.ru)

Copyright Telegrpah Telephone Station of Vyatka (c) 1995.
All rights reserved (r) 1995.