International : Cream cheese (curd)
INGREDIENTS and PROPORTIONS:
take 700g cream cheese (not too fat,e.g.10%)
200g white bread (only the soft inner part of it)
2 egg yolks
3 whole eggs
3 spoonful of sugar
the peel of a lemon ( about the size of a thumbnail, very fine cut,just for the flavour)
and a pinch of salt.
1) cut the bread into very fine pieces
DIFFICULTY RATE: Fair
2) mix it with the egg yolk,eggs,butter,sugar, salt and lemon peel until you have a very fine pastry.
3) now add the cream cheese and mix it well again.
4) as soon as you got a homogeneous pastry put it into the refrigerator for at least two hours.
5) it does not matter if you leave it longer,even over night.
6) take it out of the refrigerator and make small balls, about 4cm diameter and put the dumplings into light boiling water.
7) after about 12 minutes you can take them out.
8) roll them in small, butter roasted bread crumbs (optional) and serve them with stewed fruits.
scanning through russian www servers i found your friends and partner
project.it is a great idea,and i hope it will be successful. as it is
dedicated to us-su matters i do not know whether you are interested in
anything about austria.if so,let me know. in any case,please find a cream
cheese (curd) dumpling recipe, simple and tasty, so at least i add some
value to this message:
Name: karl brunner,vienna
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org