Digest for December 09, 1998

Dear friends,

Please see message #01 below for pointer to Andrey Sebrant's latest
addition in his "Moscow Life" series - one of our favorite parts of Friends
and Partners.  His latest story is a beautifully illustrated look at fall
in Moscow.  We are grateful for Andrey's continuing generosity (it has been
4+ years now!)  in sharing his time, thoughts and energy with all of us.

P.S. We want to apologize for our absence over the last several days with
the digest.  We will try to catch up with all of the messages sent over the
next few days.

01-09 December 98  Sender:  atv@ephil.dvgu.ru