Digest for November 27, 1998

01-27 November 98  Sender:  wesleyrothermel
                   Subject: from Wesley Rothermel

02-27 November 98  Sender:  allredj@valero.com
                   Subject: from Jason

03-27 November 98  Sender:  rsglobal@flash.net
                   Subject: from Randall Stephens

04-27 November 98  Sender:  vicnov67@hotmail.com
                   Subject: from Victor

05-27 November 98  Sender:  lks2@usb-omtts.te.net.ua
                   Subject: from Galya

06-27 November 98  Sender:  kilka@ephil.dvgu.ru
                   Subject: from Natasha

07-27 November 98  Sender:  azman@unitype.po.my
                   Subject: from Azman Bin Ahmad

08-27 November 98  Sender:  robenko@ephil.dvgu.ru
                   Subject: from Julia and Natasha

09-27 November 98  Sender:  KingUSA@chicago.avenue.com
                   Subject: from K International Inc.

10-27 November 98  Sender:  Gregory Shepelev (shepelev@netscape.net)

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-27 November 98  Sender:  Vyacheslav Kovalev (vkovalev@krsu.edu.kg)
                   Subject: What's up!

02-27 November 98  Sender:  nelsonbane@aol.com
                   Subject: Tereshchenko and Lysenko

03-27 November 98  Sender:  "nikst" (nikst@esperanto.nu)
                   Subject: Russian Relief

04-27 November 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                            (ccsi@u.washington.edu)
                   Subject: Russian Children's Art Web Site

05-27 November 98  Sender:  Amirova Uliya (maxima@khj.td.silk.org)
                   Subject: Salom!

06-27 November 98  Sender:  fnk@kaznet.kz
                   Subject: from Kazakhstan

07-27 November 98  Sender:  "Paul Burrows" (Ghostdancing@fastlynx.com)
                   Subject: Visa information

08-27 November 98  Sender:  "Beloskaya Viktoria" (viktory@sl.ru)

09-27 November 98  Sender:  "Thomas Grier" (thomasgrier@sprintmail.com)
                   Subject: Russian Literature in Russian

10-27 November 98  Sender:  Maximova Olga (maximova@khj.td.silk.org)
                   Subject: from Olga in the 5th level

11-27 November 98  Sender:  Bill Copeland (billcopeland@mindspring.com)
                   Subject: Jobs in US

12-27 November 98  Sender:  "Serguei A. Oushakine" (oushakin@ssc.upenn.edu)
                   Subject: Scholarship for Mid-Career Professionals

13-27 November 98  Sender:  michael (mike.birdman@mci2000.com)
                   Subject: INFO-RUSS: looking for a Russian-speaking
                            community in San Diego

14-27 November 98  Sender:  pjuderich@aol.com
                   Subject: russian text

15-27 November 98  Sender:  "Beloskaya Viktoria" (viktory@sl.ru)
                   Subject: Establish business relations

16-27 November 98  Sender:  "Alex Rosenberg" (alex@varo.moldline.net)
                   Subject: new resource

17-27 November 98  Sender:  MR OMAR HERNANDEZBETANCOR
                            (972375683@97.humber.ac.uk)
                   Subject: Hello

18-27 November 98  Sender:  "Serguei A. Oushakine" (oushakin@ssc.upenn.edu)
                   Subject: CONF.- Association for the Study of