Digest for November 02, 1998

01-02 November 98  Sender:  mauldin@leading.net
                   Subject: from Larisa Mauldin

                   Subject: from Andrew Vatolin

                   Subject: from Parovinchak Yurj

                   Subject: from Dave Wiese

                   Subject: from Valentin Chiselita

                   Subject: from samaritan

                   Subject: from Ken

                   Subject: from C»line

                   Subject: from Irina Hanina

                   Subject: from Kirill

12-02 November 98  Sender:  2582@dialup.mplik.ru
                   Subject: from Inna Poiovitsky

13-02 November 98  Sender:  EKire9193@aol.com
                   Subject: from Elena

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-02 November 98  Sender:  kgrill@aaas.org (KGRILL)
                   Subject: SCIENTIST: Administrative Issues:  New Webpage Address

02-02 November 98  Sender:  "Russian Info & Business Center, In.c USA"
                            (rusric@erols.com)
                   Subject: TRIP TO RUSSIA FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS

03-02 November 98  Sender:  Deckerara@aol.com
                   Subject: "Soviet Life"

04-02 November 98  Sender:  "Dennis McConnell, Maine Business School"
                             (Mac@Maine.edu)

05-02 November 98  Sender:  Michelle Kinman (michelle@isar.org)
                   Subject: ISAR Internship

06-02 November 98  Sender:  Yanki Pursun (fyp@gmx.de)
                   Subject: Internet Cafe in Baku

07-02 November 98  Sender:  "Anne Marie Hvid" (amhvid@irex.org)
                   Subject: IREX and USIA Announce New Discussion List for
                            NIS Program Alumn

08-02 November 98  Sender:  Michelle Kinman (michelle@isar.org)

09-02 November 98  Sender:  Iwish1234@aol.com
                   Subject: Please

10-02 November 98  Sender:  JMassanari@aol.com
                   Subject: Helping Russia

11-02 November 98  Sender:  Russian Archive (russarch@aha.ru)
                   Subject: Now all Russian archives accessible!

12-02 November 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                   Subject: Program Associate

13-02 November 98  Sender:  "Russian-American Chamber of Comm. (Wash.DC)"
                            (rusric@erols.com)

14-02 November 98  Sender:  jnower@mail.sdsu.edu