Digest for October 26, 1998

01-26 October 98  Sender:  pleasurepnt@earthlink.net
                  Subject: from Natasha

                  Subject: from Alina

                  Subject: from Myra McWhirt

                  Subject: from Mitzi

                  Subject: from Olga

                  Subject: from Oleg

                  Subject: from Julia

                  Subject: from Michael Roper

                  Subject: from Coach Bill Gerdts- Tennis  Hofstra university

                  Subject: from ISIAKA TAJUDEEN

                  Subject: from Eugene Berkoff

                  Subject: from Fauve

                  Subject: from Shane

                  Subject: CAN YOU HELP?

02-26 October 98  Sender:  eivanenko@hotmail.com
                  Subject:  looking for financial aid

03-26 October 98  Sender:  (Mac@Maine.edu)
                  Subject: Sochi's Big Benefit Ball

04-26 October 98  Sender:  Rostyslav (poctuk@top.net)
                  Subject: Help needed

05-26 October 98  Sender:  gcole@solar.rtd.utk.edu
                  Subject: NIS Training Program: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus,
                           Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan,
                           Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan

06-26 October 98  Sender:  amhvid@irex.org
                  Subject: IREX INTRODUCES ANNOUNCEMENT SERVICE

07-26 October 98  Sender:  gcole@solar.rtd.utk.edu
                  Subject: IREX--Special Projects in Library and
                                           Information Science

08-26 October 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                  Subject: Job Opportunity

09-26 October 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)

10-26 October 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                  Subject: Country Director

11-26 October 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                  Subject: International Job

12-26 October 98  Sender:  Nazate José (nazatej@Nabisco.com.ec)
                  Subject: from Ecuador

13-26 October 98  Sender:  Lesia Chernihivska (lesia@efortress.com)
                  Subject: "Tiomnaia Noch"

14-26 October 98  Sender:  Karin Brandenburg (kbrandenburg@rocketmail.com)
                  Subject: Houston area Russians

15-26 October 98  Sender:  Jacques Déry (deryj@videotron.ca)
                  Subject: Info about Tver Intercontact group

16-26 October 98  Sender:  "Jackie Hale" (hale@intcomm.net)
                  Subject: Solombala

17-26 October 98  Sender:  "Dennis McConnell, Maine Business School"
(Mac@Maine.edu)
                  Subject: Case Teaching/Writing in CEE REgion

18-26 October 98  Sender:  anne.cramer@worldlearning.org (Anne Cramer)
                  Subject: Job: Project Director in Russia

19-26 October 98  Sender:  lcalhoun@iie.org
                  Subject: Job: Fulbright Program Director, Moscow

20-26 October 98  Sender:  vict@moldova.md
                  Subject: Letter from Moldova

21-26 October 98  Sender:  Paola Adversi (marketing@pesaropoint.it)
                  Subject: info

22-26 October 98  Sender:  Faustusa@aol.com
                  Subject: your site

Sender:  pleasurepnt@earthlink.net

Hi, Privet, My name is Natasha. I am 27 years old, live in California.
I was born in the Ukraine and looking to meet and correspond with
people from the Old World. Please write me. Natalie.

Sender:  tango-gmbh@gmx.de

I would like to meet someone from Dudinka, Russia
as I spent my childhood there.

Alina