Digest for September 12, 1998

01-12 September 98  Sender:  mcox@sympatico.ca
                    Subject: from Mary Cox

02-12 September 98  Sender:  Proav8@aol.com
                    Subject: from Dan Parker

03-12 September 98  Sender:  gitarmann@aol.com
                    Subject: from Dusty Barber

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-12 September 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                    Subject: Consultant Positions

02-12 September 98  Sender:  kgrill@aaas.org (KGRILL)
                    Subject: SCIENTIST: NSF-NATO Fellowship Opportunity

03-12 September 98  Sender:  "Valerij I. Gerasimov" (valery@irga.vernet.lv)
                    Subject: An offer: Russian National Electronic Library

04-12 September 98  Sender:  Dick Fulton (dfulton@dinc.com)
                    Subject: Need Contact in Irkutsk

05-12 September 98  Sender:  Ivettal@aol.com
                    Subject: Orthodox Church

06-12 September 98  Sender:  "Carlson, Richard A." (rac1@cdc.gov)
                    Subject: My visit to Moscow to meet with fiancee'

07-12 September 98  Sender:  Katherine Pickering (kmp@EU.SPB.OSI.RU)
                    Subject: question about shipping

08-12 September 98  Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)
                    Subject: International Program Associate Job

09-12 September 98  Sender:  "Andrey V. Khutorskoy"
                             (andreykh@school.unicon.msk.su)
                    Subject: PROJECT "PHENOMENON"

10-12 September 98  Sender:  Mary and Robert Belenky (bobelenk@yahoo.com)
                    Subject: Kontinent Magazine

11-12 September 98  Sender:  "Stephen Foley" (bluedoc@execpc.com)
                    Subject: St. Petersburg

12-12 September 98  Sender:  amhvid@irex.org
                    Subject: CAREER FORUM &  JOB FAIR IN MOSCOW

13-12 September 98  Sender:  "Eddie" (BADY@email.msn.com)
                    Subject: relatives

14-12 September 98  Sender:  "COREY M. NAAR" (cnaar@linkny.com)
                    Subject: Geneology

15-12 September 98  Sender:  Gutek
                             (Chief_Engineer2@snapper.vessel.geco-prakla.slb.com)
                    Subject: Looking for Moscow Paragraf

16-12 September 98  Sender:  sassa (sassa@pent200.podol.khmelnitskiy.ua)
                    Subject: Dear friends!

17-12 September 98  Sender:  MAINSX8@aol.com
                    Subject: DONATION OF CLOTHING FOR ORPHANAGES

18-12 September 98  Sender:  gmuller@ellinwood.com
                    Subject: letter of invitation for Russian penpal

19-12 September 98  Sender:  "Chertkover" (chertkov@aksu.pavlodar.kz)
                    Subject: Letter from Kazakhstan

20-12 September 98  Sender:  Steve (sroncsk@mail.datasys.net)
                    Subject: Need to find Russian sites in russian

21-12 September 98  Sender:  "irakuzn" (irakuzn@chat.ru)
                    Subject: Irina

22-12 September 98  Sender:  Mike Borlawsky ("fubar@pivot.net"@pivot.net)
                    Subject: family

23-12 September 98  Sender:  Unity5358@aol.com
                    Subject: searching

24-12 September 98  Sender:  GVPREIS@aol.com
                    Subject: finding relatives

25-12 September 98  Sender:  kengibbs@midmo.net (Kenneth Gibbs)
                    Subject: LOOKING FOR SERGEY TOROPOV

26-12 September 98  Sender:  Preetham (oops@krec.ernet.in)
                    Subject: Help to find friends!

Sender:  mcox@sympatico.ca

Just returned from a month in Russian and the Ukraine.  I life in Ottawa,
Canada.  I have studied Russian for one year with a private tutor.  I am
looking for an inter-active site on the wed to enhance my studies.  I
really enjoyed my trip.  I wrote about 200 pages and took about 150
pictures.  I will be writing a series of articles for a Russian newspaper
in Toronto, Canada.  The paper is distributed in Ottawa, Montreal, New York
and Detroit.  I would like to hear from people in Ottawa who are interested
in studying Russian.  This site is great.  I plan on visiting it on a
regular basis.  Thanks.

Sender:  Proav8@aol.com

I am an aircraft mechanic in northern California I am currently restoring
to flight condition a "Yak 52" training aircraft for use in America.  There
are many Yak 52 aircraft here now .  My company has six.  A working
knowledge of the Russian Language would be helpful in my endeavors as would
a greater understanding of the Cyrillic alphabet.  I found the page with
the alphabet and will begin with that.  Spasibo, daSvedanya tovariche...  I
would appreciate any help I can get on my quest all email welcome !  Dan
Parker

Sender:  gitarmann@aol.com

Interested in meeting and chatting with people(women) from Russia I am
trying to learn the language, and am hoping to visit.

Drazveche
Dusty Barber

Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)

INTERNATIONAL Technology Consultants

The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX), a leading nonprofit
organization in international education and training, seeks short and
long-term technology consultants interested in assignments in the United
States, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and the New Independent States.
Applicants must have 2-3 years experience in the information technology
field and be talented, multifaceted business professionals.  Candidates
must be well organized, skilled at handling multiple tasks, and possess
excellent technical skills including familiarity with system design and
testing, installation, and conversion and implementation.  International
experience and local language ability are desirable.  Beneficial skills and
experience include an understanding of TCP/IP networking, Unix system
administration, HTML programming, Cisco routers, and WAN hardware.  Send
resume and salary history to:

IREX, HR/TECH1
1616 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Fax: (202) 628-8189
E-mail: hr@irex.org
No phone calls please. EOE

Sender:  kgrill@aaas.org (KGRILL)

    ***Special Fellowship Opportunities for Visiting Scientists***
                     from NATO Partner Countries

 Scientists from NATO Partner Countries (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
 Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary,
 Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland,
 Romania, Russian Federation, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Tajikistan,
 the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and
 Uzbekistan) wishing to conduct research at U. S. institutions may
 apply for Special Fellowship Opportunities through a host U. S.
 institution.

 The primary goal of these fellowships is to promote the progress of
 science and closer collaboration between scientists, mathematicians,
 and engineers of NATO Partner Countries and scientists and engineers
 in the United States.

 NSF-NATO Visiting Scientist Fellowships are administered by the
 National Science Foundation, an agency of the United States
 Government, at the request of the U. S. Department of State.
 Applications to support a Visiting Scientist from NATO Partner
 Countries may be subject to security review by the United States
 Committee on Exchanges (COMEX) according to government policy. This
 review may be necessary before the State Department will issue a
 visa. The U. S. host scientific advisor is responsible for obtaining
 research permits and import/export documents, where applicable.
 Approximately 20 awards will be offered for research in the United
 States.

 Visiting Scientists must be working in their home country or in
 another NATO Partner Country at the time of application.

 *ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA*

 The following criteria will determine overall eligibility for
 consideration in the NSF-NATO Visiting Scientist Fellowships
 competition:

 1) Applicant (Visiting Scientist) Eligibility

 Citizens from NATO Partner Countries are eligible to be sponsored for
 an NSF-NATO Visiting Scientist Fellowship. In addition, eligible
 applicants must have been awarded a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or
 equivalent) on or after October 1, 1994 but normally not later than
 October 1, 1999.

 Former recipients of NSF-NATO Visiting Scientist Fellowships are not
 eligible for the program.

 2) Host Site Eligibility

 A Visiting Scientist must identify a specific U. S. scientific
 advisor holding a full-time position at a U. S. institution to serve
 as his/her sponsor. The U.S. scientific advisor will be the Principal
 Investigator (PI) on the fellowship application. The PI will be
 responsible for assuring the completeness of the application
 material. Visiting Scientists may conduct research at U. S.
 universities, scientific research laboratories, or government
 laboratories.

 3) Tenure Limitations

 A Fellow will have a full-time tenure of 12 months. The fellowship
 must begin on or after June 1, 1999 but normally not later than
 October 1, 1999. If unforeseen circumstances delay completion of the
 doctoral degree requirement or the expected start of tenure, a
 request for a delay of the start date will be considered. An awardee
 who declines a fellowship because he/she is unable to begin tenure by
 the specified time period, may re-apply to the program as long as
 he/she remains eligible. This declination will not prejudice any
 subsequent application.

 [additional information about this program can be found on the Internet
 at:

   http://www.ehr.nsf.gov/EHR/DGE/nato.htm

 ]

 *DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS*

 All application submissions must be postmarked or sent electronically
 by November 16, 1998. All sets of materials, forms and reference
 letters should be submitted as a single unit in a large envelope and
 addressed:

 NSF-NATO Postdoctoral Fellowships
 National Science Foundation
 4201 Wilson Blvd., Suite 907N
 Arlington, VA 22230

 *INQUIRIES*

 General inquiries regarding this activity, excluding requests for
 copies of this or other NSF publications, may be addressed to

 NSF-NATO Postdoctoral Fellowships
 Suite 907N
 4201Wilson Blvd.
 Arlington, VA 22230.

 The telephone number is (703) 306-1696 and the fax number is (703)
 306-0468.

 The NSF-NATO Home Page URL address is
 http://www.ehr.nsf.gov/EHR/DGE/nato.htm.

 Requests for information via email may be addressed to
 nsf-nato@nsf.gov

 Copies of this or any other NSF publication, may be obtained from the
 NSF Publications Clearinghouse. The NSF-NATO announcement number is:
 NSF 98-149. For descriptions and telephone numbers for NSF activities
 request a copy of the annual Guide to Programs (NSF 97-150) from the,
 NSF Publications Clearinghouse, P.O. Box 218, Jessup, MD
 20794-0218, telephone number (301) 947-2722.

Sender:  "Valerij I. Gerasimov" (valery@irga.vernet.lv)

Dear Friends and Partners!

There are an offer for:
- all russian newspapers and magazines in West
    and
- all interested to get cool and comprehensive information in Russian.

Russian National News Service(NNS) and National Electronic Library(NEL)
collects overall information published in different russian newspapers,
journals, magazines and news agences.  NNS and NEL are dramatically growing
on-line services.  You can use the powerful search engine of NNS.

All russian newspapers have possibility to complete information exchange
agreement with NEL. According to this agreement you can place your
information in NEL database and regularly receive special informational
issues from NEL in return.

Other interested persons and organizations can complete information service
agreement wit NNS/NEL.

If you want get detailed information do not hesitate and write me.

Thank you for your time,

Valerij I. Gerasimov
NEL Manager,
nns@irga.vernet.lv

P.S. You can write of course in Russian too in any coding

Sender:  Dick Fulton (dfulton@dinc.com)

Hello Friends List.  My name is Dick Fulton and I live in Palo Alto,
California.  I am looking for someone in Irkutsk Siberia to help me out.

Our family has made friends with a family in Irkutsk through our sixteen
year old daughter participating in a Project Harmony exchange where our
daughter visited a girl and her family in Irkutsk last December, and the
girl was then our guest here in Palo Alto, California in April.  We would
like to communicate with the girl, Yelana, and her family.  They do not
have email and language is a barrier as Yelana speaks only a little
English, her family none, and we do not speak Russian.

So, I would like to find someone in Irkutsk who speaks both Russian and
English and who would be willing to telephone Yelana and her family and be
a communication go-between for us.  If you can help I would very much
appreciate hearing from you.

Dick Fulton

Palo Alto, California, USA
email: dfulton@dinc.com
tele.: 650-321-9470

Sender:  Ivettal@aol.com

My name is Ivetta Lantseva.  I am an Orthodox religion and originally from
Russia.  Now I am a student in Arizona State University majoring in
Intermedia.  I decided to recreate an Orthodox Monastery in virtual reality on
computer, also I would like to make a collection of unusual and interesting
facts and beautiful pictures about Orthodox Churches and it's history.
Unfortunately I do not have an access to many photos or stories about Orthodox
Religion and history.  If you do have any traditions, stories, or pictures
that you can send me, I'll appreciate it greatly.

Sincerely,
Ivetta Lantseva.

Sender:  "Carlson, Richard A." (rac1@cdc.gov)

 Hi folks, a friend of mine tuned me in to your site, and I am curious,
about acceptable things to know... For instance we will be in a "Homestay"
environment and I was wondering what kind of a gift I could give the
hosts....my thought was an American style smoked ham....but some people tell
me no and some people tell me yes....What is your advice? Another thing what
percentage of my money should be in traveler's checks and what percentage
should be in cash...My fiancee' will be arriving from Tashkent so I am not
certain she will be too familiar with all the little things in Moscow
either.....What recommended small but memorable gift would you recommend for
her?

...and lastly, do you know of any type scholarships available for her
straight 'A" daughter at a University nearby to Cincinnati?

She is 19 yrs old.

 Thank you for having this site available....and I wish I had known about it
sooner, because I have had a time going from one place to another getting
this together.

Sincerely...   Richard Carlson  (Dick)

Sender:  Katherine Pickering (kmp@EU.SPB.OSI.RU)

Hi all - some of you may remember me from when I was asking about
funding - still haven't found any, but here I am in Russia, finally!
Petersburg is truly breathtaking, and I'm gradually getting used to the
mind-bogglling speed at which Russians speak. :-)

No, u menya teper' drogoi vopros -

Can anyone recommend a reliable - and reasonably priced - private
shipping company via which my parents can send me a package? I'd rather
not trust the Russian postal service, as I'd like it to not only arrive
in one piece, but under 3 months would be nice... There are several
listings for private shipping services in the yellow pages here, but I
wondered if anyone had a specific recommendation. Also, how exactly does
it work on the American end?  I remember seeing ads on the net for some
ukrainian shipping company that also sent packages to Russia - does
anyone know if they're any good, and where to contact them?

Thanks in advance

-Kate Pickering

kmp@eu.spb.osi.ru   /   k-pickering-1@alumni.uchicago.edu

Sender:  IREX Human Resources (hr@irex.org)

Professional Media Program Associate

The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX), a leading nonprofit
organization in international education and training, seeks a DC-based
Program Associate to help administer its USAID-funded Professional Media
Program in Central and Eastern Europe.  Candidate should be well organized,
detail oriented, and able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
Excellent computer skills (MS Office 97 preferred) a plus.  Special
consideration will be given to applicants with area knowledge and/or
language skills.  Send resume and salary history to:

IREX, HR/Media-PA
1616 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Fax: (202) 628-8189
E-mail: hr@irex.org
No phone calls please. EOE

Sender:  "Andrey V. Khutorskoy" (andreykh@school.unicon.msk.su)

Dear Friends!

Distance Education Center "Eidos" in Russia congratulates you on new School
Year and invites you to see our site on http://www.eidos.techno.ru/english/
Also, you can join Russian, Ukrainian, Byelorussian kids in their project
activities.

Andrey Khutorskoy, Ph.D.
Moscow Pedagogical University,
Center "Eidos" Director,
andreykh@school.unicon.msk.su

- - - - -

Russian Distance Education Center "Eidos"
PROJECT "PHENOMENON"

"Wonder is next door"

Phenomenon is an unusual thing in nature, culture, science - in everyday
life around us, as well as inside people. You can find phenomena in all
educational areas: Mathematics and Music, in Astronomy and Literature,
in Arts and History.

Phenomena can only be seen by  those people who are unusual themselves
who are capable to look inside the things and are ready to wonder.

The main goal of project "PHENOMENON" is to help kids from 6 to 16 years
old to show their own abilities to see and learn great secrets of the
surrounding world.

The project is carried out via E-mail. The participants make reports on
their research and send their works to the project "PHENOMENON"
committee: andreykh@school.unicon.msk.su

Also, there is E-mail conference among the participants in Russian and
English for discussing the project creative works.

- - - - -

Project Stages:
- students registration for │roject "PHENOMENON" (deadline - September
9, 1998).
- sending creative works to the project "PHENOMENON" committee (deadline
-September 19, 1998)
- E-mail conference on discussion the participants works (September
20-21, 1998)
- awarding the winners of the project (September 22, 1998)
- start of distance course "How To See the Nature" (the winners can take
the course FREE!) October 1, 1998
Winners of the project are defined in three age groups: 6-9 years, 10-13
years, 14-16 years.
The best works will be posted in a cabinet of curiuous phenomena on
Distance Education Center "Eidos" server.

Application Form:
- Name, Surname
- Age
- Grade, School
- City, Country
- E-mail
- Local Coordinator: Name, Surname, E-mail

- - - - -

Participation in Project "PHENOMENON"
Study of phenomenon is conducted individually. It is also allowed to
carry out group work. Local coordinators only do their help in work
organization: text typing(for the smallest kids), pictures scanning,
other technical things. The main criteria for creative works value is
its contents.

Phenomenon Study Algorytm:
1. Write or draw phenomenon discovered by you giving it a notion, a
drawing or a symbol.
2. Describe your own feelings and thoughts, which appear while observing
the phenomenon.
3. Describe your activities on studying the phenomenon.
4. Show the uncommoness of the phenomenon,  its essence, qualities which
distinguish it from other similar phenomena.
5. Formulate a question or a problem concerning the phenomenon.
6. Offer your versions and hypothesis explaining the phenomenon.
7. Draw your conclusions on the study.

Additional questions to help:
How can you find phenomena? What is the way of its studying? What is the
role of the phenomena in our lives and education? What happened to us
while contacting the phenomena? Phenomena and common things - where is
the borderline? Phenomena in different educational areas (nature,
mathematics, languages, culture, art, religion, craft and others) - do
they bear any resemblance?

Reports can be typed both in Russian and English. Drawings and schemes
are enclosed.
Results of the project will be sent to  all the participants.

The project is carried out in one of the two variants:
1. In hypertext (html (htm)), photo (jpg) and pictures (gif). The files
with illustrations, sound, animation or video must not exceed 70 Kb for
one separately. The text and pictures are sent in (zip, arj) as appendix
to the letter.
2. Completely in text; pictures are made either with the help of marks
and symbols available on the keyboard of the computer or in gif.

- - - - -

(█) Andrey V. Khutorskoy, Ph.D
(█) Distance Education Center "Eidos", 1998.
http://www.eidos.techno.ru/english/

Sender:  Mary and Robert Belenky (bobelenk@yahoo.com)

Dear Friends,

Could you provide me with information about 'Kontinent," a Russian
magazine?  They recently interviewed me but I know little about them.

Thank you.

Bob Belenky

Sender:  "Stephen Foley" (bluedoc@execpc.com)

I would very much like to hear from anyone currently living in St.
Petersburg.  I want to hear about the current conditions.  I lived for a
while near Stansiya Akademicheskiya and I love the city.

Steve

Sender:  amhvid@irex.org

CAREER FORUM &  JOB FAIR IN MOSCOW

The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
will administer the third annual Edmund S. Muskie & Freedom
Support Act (Muskie/FSA) Graduate Fellowship Programs' Career Forum &
Job Fair in Moscow on September 19, 1998. This event, sponsored by the
United States Information Agency (USIA), is open to graduates of
university level US government sponsored programs and independent
graduates of US universities currently residing in/fellows returning
to the Russian Federation.  Russian and Western companies and
organizations with offices in the Russian Federation are invited to
exhibit by registering for a booth at the Fair.

The Career Forum & Job Fair is designed to promote networking among
alumni and newly returned fellows and to provide newly returned
fellows and alumni with information about the Russian job market and
the types of organizations and industries that hire alumni.
Participating representatives of Russian and Western companies and
organizations will have an opportunity to provide information about
their companies and to solicit resumes from alumni.

In order to participate in the Career Forum & Job Fair,
prospective participants (alumni and companies) must pre-register.

For further information refer to the following website or contact the
IREX/Moscow office directly at career@irex.ru.

**Registration forms, resumes, and financial assistance applications
can now be submitted electronically at
http://www.irex.ru/acad/forum.htm. or to the following
address/fax/e-mail:  Muskie/FSA Career Forum    Fax at (095) 203-5966 c/o
Olga Levadnaya, IREX/Moscow     E-mail <career@irex.ru> Ul. Volkhonka 14,
Bldg. 5, 5th floor Moscow, Russia 119842

Sender:  "Eddie" (BADY@email.msn.com)

Dear Friends, My name is Eddie, currently I reside in New York City I am
looking for to find some information related to my wife's ancestors Her
Grandmother was graduated from The Smolny Institute between 1910 and 1917,
the last name most likely had some similarity with Gnatiuk or Danilchuk.  I
will appreciate any help or helpful information.  Also I would like to
obtain the list of students graduated within above mentioned time frame.
Truly yours Eddie.

Sender:  "COREY M. NAAR" (cnaar@linkny.com)

Hello,

I am trying to do a geneological search for the name of Bohomey.
Apparently, the family came to the US in 1911.  The name may have changed
from Bohomaz to Bohomey.  If anyone has any idea where I can begin this
search, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Corey Naar

Sender:  Gutek (Chief_Engineer2@snapper.vessel.geco-prakla.slb.com)

Priviet everybody in F&P!

I'm looking for any contact to Moscow company Paragraf.  I've heard they
design Russian and former Russian republics' languages fonts, PostScript
type.  My point is I need Russian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Byelorussian
fonts in digital form, PostScript type so I'll be able to use them in
computer graphic designs for professional printing.  Any information would
be appreciated.

Regards
Gustaw Kunowski
Szczecin, POLAND

Sender:  sassa (sassa@pent200.podol.khmelnitskiy.ua)

 Dear Friends,

 Maybe somebody knows about some other such lists as F&P.
 Topics I'm interested at:
-Education
-different programs of exchange
-employment offers
-free time activity (hobbies)
-advertising
-web-making
-travelling
-pen-pall clubs
-funclubs

 In a word, if you know interesting list (email), be so kind
tell me some words about it and the way to subscribe.

 Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Sender:  MAINSX8@aol.com

I AM LOOKING FOR AWAY TO SHIP CLOTHES TO ORPHANAGES IN RUSSIA AND ARE
LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE WAYS TO SHIP THIS DONATION AND GET IT TO THE INTENDED
ORPHANAGES.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DIRECT ME TO SOURCES THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP US FIND
WAYS TO SHIP THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MAINSX8@JUNO.COM.

THANK YOU
CHRIS

Sender:  gmuller@ellinwood.com

      Could anyone advise me on an acceptable format
      for a letter of invitation to be sent to a
      Russian penpal so that she might be able to
      get a visa to visit the US?

                               Thanks,
                                       Gary Muller

Sender:  "Chertkover" (chertkov@aksu.pavlodar.kz)

It s my first visit to your Web site, I m orthopedic surgeon from North
Kazakhstan and interesting to find some news of my profession.Please show
me the best for this information.  With my best wishes

Dr.Grigory Chertkover

Sender:  Steve (sroncsk@mail.datasys.net)

I have gone to Russia to meet a very young and beautiful young lady.  I
have fallen in love with her and I brought her back with me.  I was
wondering if you could help me find some sites that are in Russian and
what I need to do to let her be able to browse the web in Russian using
Netscape Explorer.

She speaks broken English but is getting homesick.  If you have any
ideas, or questions for me, please contact me as soon as you get a
chance.

I would appreciate any help that you can be to me.

Steve Roncskevitz

** 21 **********************************************************************

Sender:  "irakuzn" (irakuzn@chat.ru)

Hello everybody who wants to correspond in English.  My name is Irina.  I
am 17 and I am from Russia, Moscow.  I like to learn English, to read books.
In addition I like X-files and Jon Bon Jovi.  I like dogs also.

** 22 **********************************************************************

Sender:  Mike Borlawsky ("fubar@pivot.net"@pivot.net)

i'm looking for any info on the last name of Borlawsky prior to 1908.
Thank you. Mike Borlawsky

** 23 **********************************************************************

Sender:  Unity5358@aol.com

my wife and i visited biysk (altai region, siberia). we met lots of great
people. we write and don't get through. we know this because we receive mail
from them and it is obvious that they aren't getting ours. one friend
mentioned having an e-mail address, but forgot to include it! how can i
contact someone in biysk by e-mail to try and get their help? can you provide
me with e-mail addresses in biysk? please give me advice.

thank you, ed s.

** 24 **********************************************************************

Sender:  GVPREIS@aol.com

how can i find my relatives
if i have any relatives they could be in irkutsk
i have many photos and information from my parents
     thanks
             gvpreis@aol.com

** 25 **********************************************************************

Sender:  kengibbs@midmo.net (Kenneth Gibbs)

  I would like to find Sergey Toropov.  He is a geologist,
environmentalist and computer buff.
  I meet him in 1988 when he visited Fort Walton Beach,
Florida.
  kengibbs@midmo.net
 Sunrise Beach, Missouri
USA

** 26 **********************************************************************

Sender:  Preetham (oops@krec.ernet.in)

Hi friends,
         I didn't get any message from long time from two of my friends.

Lena Hennegham. More about her is, she is staying
Oregan, USA.  Her husband name is Micheal Hennegham and they were running
a small business.>>

  Another friend is staying in Kagoshima of Japan. Our friendship is
started from this list only.Her name is Makikom Sakiyama
<makikom@ba.mbn.or.jp>

Any information about my friends is really very great.Hope to hear very
soon from you.

Have a good day.
Preetham <oops@krec.ernet.in>.