Digest for August 05, 1998

01-05 August 98  Sender:  lugo@eleve.emn.fr
                 Subject: from rafael lugo

02-05 August 98  Sender:  ggaulke@nutecnet.com.br
                 Subject: from Głnther Gaulke

03-05 August 98  Sender:  netri@hotmail.com
                 Subject: from netri

04-05 August 98  Sender:  boyz@Pottsville.infi.net
                 Subject: from Sandra Balsavage

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-05 August 98  Sender:  Kimberly Bartlett (kim@sabre.org)
                 Subject: Internet training provider

02-05 August 98  Sender:  "T. S. White" (tswrace@ibm.net)
                 Subject: Russian festival in Santa Cruz, California.

03-05 August 98  Sender:  Benno Eidus (eidus@ICON.IMOK.UFL.EDU)
                 Subject: Thanks F&P! It is the very things! Eto samoje
                 to! It works!

04-05 August 98  Sender:  DPHarvey (John_Q_Doe@email.mobil.com)
                 Subject: Russian American Contacts

05-05 August 98  Sender:  Sanoma Lee Kellogg (skellogg@aaas.org)
                 Subject: Scientist Listserv

06-05 August 98  Sender:  daria_9.yahoomail.com
                 Subject: comment about /friends/home.html

07-05 August 98  Sender:  Hima Muttana (Hima_Muttana@Brown.edu)
                 Subject: Senior Thesis Research on Central Asia

08-05 August 98  Sender:  "Mark S. Deion" (marks@deionassociates.com)
                 Subject: Reference Links

09-05 August 98  Sender:  amhvid@irex.org
                 Subject: Teacher Training Program

10-05 August 98  Sender:  DAVID COATES (azrael@epix.net)
                 Subject: obtaining visas for russians to visit us

11-05 August 98  Sender:  Jamilya (jamilya@khj.td.silk.org)
                 Subject: hello

12-05 August 98  Sender:  Alexander Fedoseev (fedor@saturn.silk.org)
                 Subject: From Alex

13-05 August 98  Sender:  P-flamingo@webtv.net
                 Subject: surname Apartov======

14-05 August 98  Sender:  Lazarus3@mindspring.com
                 Subject: email addresses of Ukrainians and Russians in US

15-05 August 98  Sender:  Nicholas Pishvanov (srpish@erols.com)
                 Subject: PISHVANOV, searching

16-05 August 98  Sender:  Larry Dershem (rusold@showme.missouri.edu)
                 Subject: Russian home page

17-05 August 98  Sender:  "Benno Eidus" (nfn05341@naples.net)
                 Subject: Ivano-Frankivska obl.UKRAINE

18-05 August 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
(ccsi@u.washington.edu)
                 Subject: US-Georgia Partnership Program

19-05 August 98  Sender:  "Hannele Oksman" (Hannele.Oksman@kyamk.fi)
                 Subject: Permission for linking

20-05 August 98  Sender:  lmgmsk@dol.ru
                 Subject: russian government

21-05 August 98  Sender:  "Serghei Oushakine" (G96Ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
                 Subject: Accounting Training in Georgia (Republic)

22-05 August 98  Sender:  TCo8967638@aol.com
                 Subject: Bulgarian language

23-05 August 98  Sender:  javajive@interlog.com (Cuppa Coffee)
                 Subject: Russian fonts for artwork

24-05 August 98  Sender:  Rostyslav (poctuk@top.net)
                 Subject: shipping to Russia

Sender:  lugo@eleve.emn.fr

Hi!  This site is really great.  I'm a venezuelan boy, I 22, and I'm
studying in France.  I speak a little bit russian (and also french and
spanish)and I would like to correspond with russian people and to get more
information about Russian Culture...I hope that one day I will see the Red
Square...

Sender:  ggaulke@nutecnet.com.br

Hello Cyberspace-Friends!  I'm from Brazil.  If your name is GAULKE or
OTHER NAME e-mail me.  Friendly greetings from Brazil.  Freundliche Gruesse
aus Brasilien.  http://www.teutonia-latina.net/homepages/index.htm I look
for friendship worldwide.  Yours sincerely, Głnther Gaulke, P.O.Box 101,
BR-94400-970 VIAMAO, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil, South America
ggaulke@nutecnet.com.br

Sender:  netri@hotmail.com

Hi, my name is Netri (female).  I'm from Indonesia.  I'm a student of
english Department of Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta, Indonesia.  Now I'm working
on my thesis.  My thesis will explore leo Tolstoy's novel, entitled ANA
KARENINA. UNfrotunately, there're not many references I can find here in my
city.  THose who have any information about the novel, please write me on
my e-mail add: Netri@hotmail.com I desperately need the references about
the novel.

Thanks in advance,

Netri.

Sender:  boyz@Pottsville.infi.net

Hi just ran across your site by accident.I am adding my e-mail address if
any one would like to be friends .Thanks,Sandra