Digest for July 30, 1998

01-30 July 98  Sender:  anchagon@mpsnet.com.mx
               Subject: from Laura Ch·vez PayrŪ

02-30 July 98  Sender:  judy@netspace.net.au
               Subject: from judyw

03-30 July 98  Sender:  makarov@oda.ru
               Subject: from Nick J. Makarov

04-30 July 98  Sender:  kzubeck@netscape.net
               Subject: from Ken Zubeck

05-30 July 98  Sender:  mikhail@oskolnet.ru
               Subject: from Mikhail Andreev

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-30 July 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                        (ccsi@u.washington.edu)
               Subject: 2nd edition, Post Soviet Handbook

02-30 July 98  Sender:  Arogersior@aol.com
               Subject: Looking for help!

03-30 July 98  Sender:  Judy Lyness (jlyness@att.net)
               Subject: Travel and Adventure Show Plan Trip to St. P

04-30 July 98  Sender:  Parrot@surfthe.net.au
               Subject: homestaying in Moscow and St. Petersburg

05-30 July 98  Sender:  Muhamedjanova Mastona (mastona@khj.td.silk.org)
               Subject: from Tajikistan

06-30 July 98  Sender:  Nancy7745@aol.com
               Subject: general bulletin board question

07-30 July 98  Sender:  Andrea Differding (adiffer@eco.uncor.edu)
               Subject: just one question

08-30 July 98  Sender:  Benno Eidus (eidus@ICON.IMOK.UFL.EDU)
               Subject: Methods to send a wire telegram in Russia?

09-30 July 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                        (ccsi@u.washington.edu)
               Subject: Program Officer at IREX

10-30 July 98  Sender:  IMNJB@aol.com
               Subject: Regarding Genealogy

11-30 July 98  Sender:  "Randy Drake" (DigitalDuck@worldnet.att.net)
               Subject: Need assistance locating a friend in Irkutsk

12-30 July 98  Sender:  "Serguei A Oushakine" (G96Ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
               Subject: Managing Editor

13-30 July 98  Sender:  "Serguei A Oushakine" (G96Ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
               Subject: Program Assistant - Georgetown University (fwd)

14-30 July 98  Sender:  "Center for Communications, Health, and the
                         Environment" (ceche@igc.apc.org)