Digest for July 06, 1998

01-06 July 98  Sender:  beachballer@hotmail.com
               Subject: from Ulla

02-06 July 98  Sender:  evondra@usaor.net
               Subject: from Eric

03-06 July 98  Sender:  sekretar@Law.tu-chel.ac.ru
               Subject: from Vasiljeva Galina

04-06 July 98  Sender:  royo@ozemail.com.au
               Subject: from Roy

05-06 July 98  Sender:  dvanderven@hotmail.com
               Subject: from David van der Ven

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-06 July 98  Sender:  MJProds@aol.com
               Subject: Help finding someone in russia

02-06 July 98  Sender:  "Paul Richardson" (paul@rispubs.com)
               Subject: Russian Life

03-06 July 98  Sender:  gcole@solar.rtd.utk.edu
               Subject: IREX--Individual Advanced Research
Opportunities--Central and Eastern Europe, Eurasia, and Mongolia

04-06 July 98  Sender:  Kate Pickering (pickerng@i2k.com)
               Subject: Seeking grant for research project in St. Petersburg

05-06 July 98  Sender:  YANKI PURSUN (puersuen@stud.uni-frankfurt.de)
               Subject: Anastasia Belova fron St. Peterburg

06-06 July 98  Sender:  Brian Custer (scooby@jps.net)
               Subject: Debate Team Research-Russia

07-06 July 98  Sender:  "Bruce Etling" (betling@irex.org)
               Subject: SPAN Round III RFP: Part One

08-06 July 98  Sender:  "Center for Communications, Health, and the
                        Environment"
                        (ceche@igc.apc.org)
               Subject: The Global Health and Environmental Bulletin

09-06 July 98  Sender:  "F F" (freedom_fire@hotmail.com)
               Subject: Pen Pals

10-06 July 98  Sender:  Judy Nettles (sgchumr@hargray.com)
               Subject: Russian Software

11-06 July 98  Sender:  mozak@lycosmail.com
               Subject: Welcome, friends! Family Roots.

12-06 July 98  Sender:  Samsonoff Vittorio (samson@nosu.ru)
               Subject: Information

13-06 July 98  Sender:  Boyd Crow (mr_cat@dnai.com)
               Subject: Info ? Bicycle Tour Silk Road Central Asia Republics

14-06 July 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
(ccsi@u.washington.edu)