Digest for June 29, 1998

01-29 June 98  Sender:  redhorn@hotmail.com
               Subject: from Joshua Gray

02-29 June 98  Sender:  ruzannaz@hotmail.com
               Subject: from Ruzanna

03-29 June 98  Sender:  ribamar@catanduva.com.br
               Subject: from Ribamar S. junior

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-29 June 98  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                        (ccsi@u.washington.edu)
               Subject: JOB: Program Officer, IREX, Moscow

02-29 June 98  Sender:  gcole@solar.rtd.utk.edu
               Subject: College and University Partnerships Program for
                                    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Moldova

03-29 June 98  Sender:  (oscar@ellink.ru)
               Subject: Friends from all aver the world, write me

04-29 June 98  Sender:  "irakuzn" (irakuzn@chat.ru)
               Subject: Finland

05-29 June 98  Sender:  "irakuzn" (irakuzn@chat.ru)
               Subject: Hello

06-29 June 98  Sender:  "Serguei A. Oushakine" (G96ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
               Subject: Research Support Scheme

07-29 June 98  Sender:  "Serguei A. Oushakine" (G96ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
               Subject: CFP: LOCAL DIMENSIONS OF SOVIET POWER

08-29 June 98  Sender:  "Serguei A. Oushakine" (G96ous72@STUDENT.CEU.HU)
               Subject: GENDER/WOMEN'S STUDIES TRANSLATION GRANTS

09-29 June 98  Sender:  Xscape6618@aol.com
               Subject: SPUTNIK

10-29 June 98  Sender:  fsumedia@sovam.com
               Subject: FSUMEDIA digest 960

11-29 June 98  Sender:  "Russian Investment & Business Center
                         (Washington, DC)" (rusric@erols.com)