Digest for April 27, 1998

01-27 April 98  Sender:  vladimir_kelman@csi.com
                Subject: from Vladimir Kelman

                Subject: from Dr. Douglas W. Gatton

                Subject: from Ron Waite

                Subject: from Helen

                Subject: from Steve Brown

                Subject: from Gene

                Subject: job announcement

                Subject: Looking for volunteers

                Subject: Russian Health Care Trip

                Subject: Summer Excursion

                Subject: russian food and social uses

                Subject: information about Russian books on tape

                Subject: Humanitarian aide request.

                Subject: Re: e-mail pal

                Subject: Enhance Mozilla Cyrillic support ?

                Subject: education

                Subject: Internship Opportunities with ICAF

                Subject: Job: Project Dir., Law Proj in Russia

                Subject: Shallow elitism

                Subject: UNIFEM seeks consultants

                Subject: central Kansas Russian practice

16-27 April 98  Sender:  sassa (sassa@pent200.podol.khmelnitskiy.ua)
                Subject: Hi friends.

17-27 April 98  Sender:  KAW (Kwunderli@compuserve.com)
                Subject: Interesting new and free E- digest for
                         aircargo professionals

Sender:  vladimir_kelman@csi.com

Hi!  I found your server through Andrey Sebrant's page
(http://www.glasnet.ru/glasweb/asebrant/).  Your idea about joininig
Russian and American Web surfers is great.  And everyone who read this
message is highly welcome to visit my Web page on GeoCities dedicated to
Russian North and (soon) great mountains in Russia.  Take a look!

Vladimir

http://www.geocities.com/~vkelman/

Sender:  drgatton@snip.net

I and my wife will possibly be coming to Russia in Sept.  '98 for a month.
We have both been in Russia before and wish to make contacts and stay in
private apartments with Russian families in St.  Petersburg and/or Moscow.
We are teachers and enjoy art, music, literature, and good friendship.  We
are also interested in the Russian Orthodox Chuch and the Methodist Church
in Russia.  Please advise if contacts can be made to stay with private
families in St Petersburg and Moscow.  I am taking Russian language coure
and studying Russian history.  Hoping to get some response with this
letter..

Thank you for your help..Spasecebo.  We hope to meet and make firends with
of your people.  Our peoples can work our our differences and committed to
do so.

Sender:  cavernmonster@yahoo.com

I am looking for people with similar interests, any age, and country, and
background.  I like classic cars, science fiction and horror movies,
classic TV, music of all kinds (I play piano as well), I enjoy good food
and love to cook.  I would love to share ethnic recipes.  My background is
Italian-German-English but I was born in the USA> I don't like kids or dogs
but I love cats.  My eternal quest is for peace and quiet, an impossible
mission in today's world.  I will write to everyone who contacts me.
Uniting the world through dialog is a great idea!

Sender:  helenko@yahoo.com

Hello!  I'm Helen.  I'm 20.  I'm from Russia (did you hear such world as
Kuzbass?)  I want to have pen-friends.  I can write Russian and English.
But I know Russian better then English.  Please!  Anybody!  Write me!

Sender:  unortho@inlink.com

I'm new to the Russian language.  I've been studying the language
independantly for awhile now and hope to use this site to continue my
education.  Looks great!  Willing to correspond.

Sender:  gandc@arn.net

Think this a great site to help bring down cultural
barriers...keep up the GOOD work...from Texas...