Digest for April 08, 1998

01-08 April 98  Sender:  Vladbor@chat.ru
                Subject: from Galya

                Subject: from David Deci

                Subject: from Carl Shedd

                Subject: from Carl H. Bocchini

                Subject: from Bill Carr

                Subject: from ALI RAZA

                Subject: from George Zherdev

                Subject: from BRAD SCHULTZ

                Subject: help needed

                Subject: The Role of Christian Women in Contemporary

                Subject: Information

                Subject: searching for a Moscow band to play at charity event

                Subject: sponsorship needed to attend competition in London

                Subject: Ukrainian student is looking for a University

                Subject: Aquarium & Auctyon in America, April 1998

                Subject: Vladimir

                Subject: Conference announcement

                Subject: SCIENTIST: Satellite Presentations on Russian Science

                Subject: SCIENTIST: UPDATE:  OSI Fellowships

                Subject: Internet provider in Moscow

                Subject: Program to Train Russian Business Managers in USA

14-08 April 98  Sender:  "Michael D. Corbin" (mirhouse@sky.net)
                Subject: feeding the government

15-08 April 98  Sender:  TaurusC (TaurusC@aol.com)
                Subject: international phone rates reduction

16-08 April 98  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                Subject: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview April 5th, 1998

Sender:  Vladbor@chat.ru

I 'm 9 years old living in Ukraine.i'm looking for penpals nearly of my
age.  I study English , but also should like to study German.  I'll answer
to everyone who writes.  Whith best regards , Galya.

Sender:  davedc@bellsouth.net

Looking for anyone near Krasilov who can tell me if there is a village by
the name of Chernelevka and is North West of Krasilov.  I am searching to
see if the village still exists and what may have happened to the village
just before the first World War l.  Would appreciate any response from
anyone with some knowledge of the town or who can tell me of the names of
the people in the village.  This has been a long search for me and I may
finally be getting to know of this town and its people.  Thanks for letting
me convey this message to all you folks out there in the Ukraine.  I have
been searching for my parents home towns for years.

Sender:  Publisher@adcom.net

I was in Moscow in December 1979.  The hospitality by regular citizens was
wonderful, and I have many photos I enjoy.  One of the best was Red Square
at night with the Kremlin and the beautiful red star shing out overhead.

The New York Times reported today that Russia is in search of a "national
idea."  Believable slogans are hard to create, but for anyones interest I
enclose the following:

Out of war, peace;
Out of destruction, rebirth;
Out of suffering, redemption;
Out of brotherhood, freedom;
Out of determination, prosperity.

Sender:  bocchini@flash.net

Hi I will be in Moscow May 13 to 6-1 what should I expect.  Great site
found it by chance Carl

Sender:  GTTools@msn.com

What a wonderful site!  Thanks to all who do work on it.  I'm a middle aged
police officer in a large city and would enjoy correspondence with police
officers or anyone in Russia.  I will reply to all.  I've had the great
pleasure of visiting Moscow and Lipetsk.  The people were wonderful and
someday I hope to visit again.

Again, thanks to all who work on this site.  What a great idea.