Digest for February 12, 1998

We welcome nearly 50 new members of the F&P email listserver!  We're glad
you're with us and hope you'll let us know how this list can be most
helpful for you.

We would also like to welcome Joshua Davis to our F&P team - he joins our
staff at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville where he is a student in
the Russian studies program.  He will be working to improve the content of
the F&P WWW site, helping Tanya with translation of material for F&P and
will also moderate a room in the new Bulletin Board.  Welcome Josh!

We invite you to visit the newest service on F&P - a Bulletin Board for
discussing all sorts of topics - everything from cooking to funding to
genealogy to day-to-day life.  We hope you will visit and post whatever's
on your mind.  Just look for "Bulletin Board" on any of the F&P pages - or
visit directly at URL:

       http://www.friends-partners.org/cgi-bin/fpbb/friends.cgi

We're looking for volunteers who might enjoy moderating one of the
discussion groups - please let us know if you are willing!

We're several days late getting this digest to you - but we'll try to catch
up over the next few days and get back on a more regular schedule.

RECENT GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

01-12 February 98  Sender:  2480@dialup.mplik.ru