Digest for January 13, 1998 Table of Contents RECENT GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . . 01-13 January 98 Sender: krstahr@telusplanet.net Subject: from Katherine 02-13 January 98 Sender: rgerard@ibm.net Subject: from Roger 03-13 January 98 Sender: SnowMakerToo@worldnet.att.net Subject: from Bill Robins 04-13 January 98 Sender: x4uman Subject: from melnik 05-13 January 98 Sender: peter@artifact-imaging.co.nz Subject: from Peter and Amanda 06-13 January 98 Sender: upek@vladcomport.ru Subject: from Dmitry Digest for 98-01-13

01-13 January 98  Sender:  Ilya Shlyakhter (ilya_shl@MIT.EDU)
                  Subject: Russian books on tape?

02-13 January 98  Sender:  "Cebra, Jonathan" (jcebra@usia.gov)
                  Subject: Re: NIS College and University Partnerships
                           Program

03-13 January 98  Sender:  "Edward P. Dittmer"
                           (dittmer.4@pop.service.ohio-state.edu)