Digest for 98-01-09

Digest for January 09, 1998

01-09 January 98  Sender:  g.comly@alice.bmts.com
                  Subject: from Stacey

                  Subject: from Alex A.Shaposhnikov

                  Subject: from Mark Keup

                  Subject: from Joe Malafarina

                  Subject: from Alex Magnitzky

                  Subject: from George Neff

                  Subject: from S.Brooke

                  Subject: from Julian Cimoszczyk

                  Subject: from Timothy Vale

                  Subject: finding old friends

                  Subject: work of Drunvalo Melchizedek

03-09 January 98  Sender:  GEONEFF (GEONEFF@aol.com)
                  Subject: Siberia

04-09 January 98  Sender:  Mary Mayer (zed@meadow.idiscover.co.uk)
                  Subject: Pechkoff address

Sender:  g.comly@alice.bmts.com

Hi! how are you? I'm 17 female from
 Ontario Canada. My grandfather has told me
about this site... It is really neat. I would like
to hear from anyone and everyone. I like reading,
writing, hanging with my friends and down hill
skiing. well if you feel like droping me aline that's
great! I'm outtie.
buh bye
-Stacey-

Sender:  alex@itc.tsu.ru

Hi ! I live in West Siberia, Tomsk.
I`m 22. Single. With hense of humour. I`ll glad to receive e-mail from
anywhere. I`m interested in everything : people, music, culture etc.
The show must go on !

Sender:  noresurf@aol.com (for now)

I am leaving for Moscow on Feb. 2 to train for a month with the Russian
Modern Pentathlon
team. I will be staying with a couple of the athletes.  My coach is
Alex Primilsky(originally from the Ukraine) here in Boston.  I am trying to
find out if any of the athletes or their
familys have e-mail so I can stay in touch with my wife while I am in
Moscow.  I also want to bring gifts for the coaches and the athletes I am
staying with
and need some ideas.
Thanks,
Mark
Boston, MA  U.S.A.

Sender:  joemal@aol.com

Hi,  Just had some visitors (musicians) from Magnitogorsk, Russia.  Does
anyone have an contacts (e-mail addresses) in that city?  We have found the
mail to/from Russia to be rather erratic.  Visited St. Petersburg, Moscow
and Kaluga in 1996. I am corresponding with someone in Kaluga (any e-mail
contacts there?).
Thanks for your help!  Joe

Sender:  alexm@zhills.net

Looking for someone who can tell me how I can get
some info on my grandparents who lived in Tambov
Russia in the early 1800. So far I have run into
a stone wall.
Thanks.  Alex

Sender:  geoneff.com@aol.com

Howdy, I am a 52yr.  single male.  This spring I will be going to Siberia,
I live at Dallas Tx.  I need info on weather, types of clothes and what
kind of goodys to bring also citys.language ect...ect...  Is there any body
out there.  My e-male address is geoneff@aol.comm

See ya!!!  look out Russia here I come boot,s cowboy hat and all.

                      GOD BLESS

Sender:  wsbrooke@mcn.net

Hi!  I am an American travelling to Magadon Russia soon and am looking for
information on that city.  What is it like?  What is the temperature?  I
don't speak Russian, do many people speak english in Russia?  Any
information would be helpful.

Sender:  julian.cimoszczyk@gotland.mail.telia.com

I'm search TATIANA 33 year old from Gornye Kliuchy-I she are cosmetologist.
Help my people.
I will meet Tatiana.
Thank You

Sender:  Timvale@Rocketmail.com

HELLO EVERYONE !!!  PRIVET!!

My name is Tim from the Isle Of Wight,U.K. I spent a year in H.K.in 1986
and travelled to China many times,mostly to Chengdu then on to Lhasa and
Katmandu.  I have since lived and worked in St.Petersburg,Russia from '89
-'94 where I made many friends.I travelled to Kirgizia back in '92 to the
Lake Issikul,recommend it to anyone travelling through to China,to make a
stop over.  I would like to hear from anyone living in China, Russia or
Europe,especially if you have a passion for travelling to unusual places.
I am now based in Budapest, Hungary.

 THINK THAT THIS SITE IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

Sender:  Aad de Jong (aaddejong@capitolonline.nl)

Dears sirs or ladies,

I would appreciate it if you can supply me the e-mail adress of a
press-bureau in Ljuban, a town southeast of St.  Petersburg.

I will offer them a human-interest story about a dutch young man who worked
in Germany during worldwar II. It was in 1943 in Oberndorf am Neckar where
he met several Russian people, men and women, with whom he became friends.
He is now 76 years of age and he still can speak and read a few words
Russian.  This man is my father.  His name is Adriaan de Jong.  Attached
you will find some pictures of his old friends in that period of time.

He is curious to find out whether the people on these pictures are still
alive.  Especially he remerbers Maria Blinova who also may be Maria
Makarova.

Please contact me if you have a suggestion how to bring this under the
attention of some press-agencies.

Maybe this can result in a romantic story for the older readers over there
and maybe it will result in a sign of life from one of those Russians on
the picture.

Sincerely yours, Aad de Jong jr.

Sender:  "Dhr. T. de Winter" (linko@wxs.nl)

I Would like to announce my new visit to Moscow and Kiev this year. For
the work I offer see my home page http://www.angelfire/in/linko. and the
site of Hummingbird in the USA. These pages will give you the best idea
of the work of Drunvalo Melchizedek. He is profound teacher in the order
of Alpha and Omega. He announced to come to Russia next for more
advanced work for all people who are active in Mer Ka Ba. Love Tom de
Winter Facilatator Flower of Life workshops.
http://www.floweroflife.org/

The coordination either by E mail jnana@aha.ru or fax to Irina
Sutokskaya 0951335566

Sender:  GEONEFF (GEONEFF@aol.com)

I Will be working some where in Siberia starting around the month of march
and I am needing information on weather and language also citys my name is
George Neff my address is1114 oakbluff, Lancaster, Tx.  MY EMALE is
geoneff@aol.com

Sender:  Mary Mayer (zed@meadow.idiscover.co.uk)

Could Alan or Stephanie Pechkoff get in touch with me with another or a
workable email please?  I have replied to the address you gave me, i.e.,
pechkoff@kahuna.cyberbeach.net, three times but all I get is returned mail
from the postmaster saying there are too many hops.  Yours Mary

If anyone knows them please convey this message in case they don't see it.