Digest for 97-12-17

Digest for December 17, 1997

01-17 December 97  Sender:  rygar@technologist.com
                   Subject: from Steve Webb

                   Subject: from Stacie

                   Subject: from Shura

                   Subject: from Don Loftiss

                   Subject: from Marcela L. Loresi

                   Subject: from Marilyn

                   Subject: from dru

                   Subject: from Alexeis

                   Subject: from Sergey Anisimov

                   Subject: from Vladislav Zolotyhin

                   Subject: New Issue of Russian Life!

                   Subject: Seeking help in Atlanta

                   Subject: hello from canada

                   Subject: New Russian Law List

                   Subject: International Discussion Club - Moscow

06-17 December 97  Sender:  Cyrus Garnett (cyclone@eskimo.com)
                   Subject: looking for Russian Nuclear scientists

07-17 December 97  Sender:  "Sergey Streltsov" (stgeorge@cityline.ru)
                   Subject: stgeorge:Prayer request (subject from
                            Streltsovs owned forever on

08-17 December 97  Sender:  "Sergey Streltsov" (stgeorge@cityline.ru)
                   Subject: stgeorge:the chat for this listserv

09-17 December 97  Sender:  "The School of Russian and Asian Studies"
                            (sras@alinga.com)
                   Subject: Study opportunities in Russia

10-17 December 97  Sender:  "B. Hopper" (cbex01@realty.mibor.net)
                   Subject: Language Instructors

11-17 December 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell,
                            Maine Business School)
                   Subject: Directory of Leading CEE/NIS Business Schools

12-17 December 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell,
                            Maine Business School)
                   Subject: Publication: Internet Resources for Economic
                            Educators

13-17 December 97  Sender:  brucemcc@melbpc.org.au (Bruce McCubbery)
                   Subject: HELP WITH YOUR ENGLISH.

14-17 December 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.cini.utk.edu
                   Subject: Attorneys Needed for work in CEE & NIS
                            (X-POST CIVILSOC)

15-17 December 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.cini.utk.edu
                   Subject: Grant Competition for Creation and Development
                            of NGO Resource Centers in Russia (CIVILSOC)

16-17 December 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                   Subject: Ukraine FAQ Plus: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview
                            December 14th

17-17 December 97  Sender:  "gary clark" (garyclark@hotmail.com)
                   Subject: REMEMBER THE MIRACLE YOU ARE

Sender:  rygar@technologist.com

At this time of year it gives me so much pleasure to see so many people
from different places working together in harmony.  Great job!  Thanks for
making this christmas that little more special.

Sender:  Shana25@aol.com

Hi.  I am 12/female and I am very interested in Russia.  If you are Russian
(any age) please email me.  I think Russia is very interesting.  Also if
you are from Isreal please email me too.  If you just want a new friend
don't be afraid to email me because I like making new friends everyday.
Bye.  ---Stacie

Sender:  vvz@cpr.cor.neva.ru

Hello,
My hame iz Shura Ziabrikova.
I am girl from St-Peterburg, Russia.
I am 8 years old.
I would like to correspond with girl
from US.
By, Shura.      13.12.97.

Sender:  dloftiss@wcu.campus.mci.net

This is my first visit with Friends and Partners.  I am very impressed with
the contacts and information exchange, and would like to thank founders for
their efforts.  My family is learning more about Russia, and her people and
culture, and we appreciate these resources.

We live in the mountains of western North Carolina and are in the process
of adopting our second child.  We are working to adopt a child in Russia,
but have heard that pending regulations by the DUMA may eliminate the
opportunity for families in the U.S. to adopt Russian children.  Can anyone
provide more details for us?  Thank you!  Don

Sender:  farmados@huemul.ffyb.uba.ar

Hello, I'm a 30 years old, single, argentinian girl, who wants to find
friends from Russia.  And also want to find a friend of mine whose name is
Irina Gubyak, if you have any information about her or you want to have a
friend in Argentina here I am.

Sender:  AuntieM@revealed.net

Greetings, from the State of Illinois, USA. Enjoyed this wed site.  Just a
quick note, to say this is a very cool site.  I work, keep hetic schedule
with 3 teens in household.  Enjoy high school and colloge football.  Would
like to have e-mail pal, to chat about teens, or other intrest.  English
only, please.  Happy Hollidays!

Sender:  www.drume2@hotmail.com

I really enjoyed your site.  I'm a 30 year old man who would love to
correspond with anyone in russia, especially women.  I would like to visit
but first I want to talk first hand with people who live there.  DRU

Sender:  alexeis@unis.no

Hi everybady!  It`s so nice the Web site!  My greating from Norway.
Pokedava rodnjue vju moi!

Sender:  anisimovs@grc.nia.nih.gov

    Privet sobravshimsa!
Moget bit nekotorie v NII BPM v Puschino mena dage
pomnat - ya bil na XXX Skole PIAF v Repino i oseniu
1996 - na skole v Chernogolovke (is Pitera nas bilo
vsego cheloveka tri). Seichas ya v NIA, NIH, Baltimore,
rasiskivau informaciu o bivshem sotrudnike NII BPM v
Puschino Natalii Pankovoy. Poslednaya nadegda -
na sait etogo instituta. Naskolko mne isvestno, ona
uehala v Jenu (Germany) v fevrale 1996, no ee sledi
terautsa.     Proshu pomoschi u sotrudnikov NII BPM.
Budu blagodaren za lubuu informaciu.   Yana is BPM,
esli ti zdes, otsovis!