Digest for 97-10-09

Digest for October 09, 1997

01-09 October 97  Sender:  ftn@copperhill.com
                  Subject: from Tom & Zhenya Nichols

                  Subject: from Roman

                  Subject: from Lena

                  Subject: from Thenile

                  Subject: from Vadim

                  Subject: from Jeff Cole

                  Subject: from Konstantin Syomin

                  Subject: from Dan Johnson

                  Subject: from Alecsey

                  Subject: from Stahl, Thomas (Tom)

                  Subject: from Frank H Thomas

                  Subject: from Judith Healy

                  Subject: from Roy Livermore (fwd)

                  Subject: Please read my letter.

                  Subject: search for e-mail adress

                  Subject: Hi

                  Subject: Religion

                  Subject: Genealogy

                  Subject: Teaching english in moscow

                  Subject: help!

09-09 October 97  Sender:  sanz (josesanz@redestb.es)
                  Subject: web jose sanz

10-09 October 97  Sender:  YANKI PURSUN (fyp@usa.net)
                  Subject: Transportation to Crimea - TMG

11-09 October 97  Sender:  Charles Lamm (deist@icanect.net)
                  Subject: DV-99

12-09 October 97  Sender:  FWB (barkerf@indiana.edu)
                  Subject: Calling Russia on a Budget

13-09 October 97  Sender:  Michelle Norstad
(m.norstad@mail.capstone-press.com)
                  Subject: birthday images

14-09 October 97  Sender:  fsumedia@sovam.com
                  Subject: Fw: NMNW Conference

15-09 October 97  Sender:  DJBOG@ix.netcom.com
                  Subject: Subscribing to electronic mail list (fwd)

16-09 October 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.cini.utk.edu
                  Subject: CIVILSOC digest 589 (X-Post)

17-09 October 97  Sender:  "Michael D. Corbin" (mirhouse@sky.net)
                  Subject: for communist and capitalist and others

18-09 October 97  Sender:  "Hans" (hraffelt@magma.ca)
                  Subject: Greetings!

Sender:  ftn@copperhill.com

Zhenya is from south central Siberia (Krasnoyarsky Krai) and I am a Russian
at heart.  Now living in the great southland and interested to hear from
anyone around Knoxville/Chattanooga/Minusinsk/Krasnoyarsk.Paka!

Sender:  rom@creditfd.perm.su

Hi by all!  Very good idea!  I the young man.  I'm 24 years old I'm living
in Russia,Perm (West Ural).  I work as expert of financial planning in one
of banks.  The man - essence curious.  Write to me!  My hobby:To collect
jokes, I love to read, tourism (enjoy the outdoors), automobiles, fishery

Sender:  Malinka@worldnet.att.net

Hello everybody, My name is Lena.I'm Russian living in America.I'd like to
find some friends through Internet.I have a lot to tell about America to
Russians and about Russia to Americans.  Looking forward to here from you
soon.  All the very best!

 Mail to:  Malinka@worldnet.att.net

Sender:  thenile@compuserve.com

I am contemplating a trip to Novosibirsk in the summer of 98 and am looking
for someone with recent travel experience to that area.  How does one
travel there safely?  How long does it take?  What is the temp and weather
in general in the summer months ( June, July, August)?  Which month is
best?  etc.  I'd like to hear from both Russians and others with
suggestions.

Sender:  vadim@slavic.freenet.bishkek.su

Hi,All!!!  How are things???  Hope veeeeeeeeery well...  What about
me???....  I'm 19 years old man from Kyrghizstan (recently republic of
USSR)...  I'm studing computer programming in Kyrgiz-Russian Slavic
University.  If someone want write me, please...  Just talk about
something...

P.S I'm WAITING...
    I'm WAITING VERY MUCH...
    I'm WAITING VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH...

Sender:  bcole28732@aol.com

Privyet!!  I just recently returned from Kazan, Tatarstan where I lived and
taught English at the Pedagogical University for the last 3 years.  I am
currently preparing to go overseas again (unfortunately not to Kazan) for a
few months, but am interested in communicating with people from this area.
If there are any Russians or Tatars living in the North Carolina area, I
would love to talk with you. Please contact me!!  Hope to hear from
someone,  Jeff

Sender:  2480@dialup.mplik.ru

Looking for friends in any sphere.  My name is Syomin Konstantin.  I am a
student of the journalism faculty of the Ural State University, RUSSIA.
Interested in literature (from Ovid to Nabokov and Joyce or Nietzche),
progressive & alternative music (rap, hip-hop, punx, indie, industrial,
breakbeat), sports (Basketball in particular), and arts.  I also get
practice in translating some engl-speaking authors into russian.  Thats
all.  I would be grateful for: words, letters, photoes, waves, adresses,
good thoughts.

Wish you good luck from the highlands of Russia!

Syomin Konstantin.
Oct. 7. Evening.
Ah, just... one thing....
Love you all!

Sender:  BooJohnson@aol.com

Great website.  I'm from Louisvlle, Kentucky, and would love to hear from
anyone from Russia or the newly independent states.  I majored in "Russian
Area Studies" at the University of Kentucky and am fascinated by all things
Russian.  Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Sender:  lesha@slavic.freenet.bishkek.su

Hi !!!  My name is Alecsey!!!!  If you want to tell me anything then ...!
If you know 3d studio max and adobe premiere or Have the best mpeg coder
then I will very glad recive the letter from you!  Hey girls
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be very glad to meet you!  Send me
more ....  See you soon !!!

Alecs.

Sender:  IFBmbH@t-online.de

I'm 39/m and from Germany, married since 16 years and I have 3 children
John (15), Eve-Mary (13) and Tim (3). My job is to work as an engineer in a
structural planning company, especially in the fields of building physics
and building conservation. Hoping to find another engineer in USA to change
know-how and, maybe, to get a private contact.

Sender:  imphal@baynet.co.uk

Would like to correspond with someone from the Omsk region.  My hobbies are
electronics, amateur radio, and music.  I am Welsh, a separate country from
England, we have our own language and culture.  A long time ago I read a
book by Jules Verne with the title, "Michael Strogoff".  It was most
enjoyable, as it told of how Michael Strogoff a courier of the Czar had to
deliver a message to a garrison in Omsk.  Best wishes to all Frank

Sender:  jhealy@csm.edu

Greetings from Nebraska. It is a state near the middle of the United States
on the North American continent and south of Canada. When we take into
account our location with regard to Alaska and Hawaii, we are no longer
near the middle. I came to know about Friends and Partners through one of
my instructors at the School of Library Science and Information Management.
This school is part of Emporia State University, which is located in the
state of Kansas. Kansas is just south of Nebraska. Our instructor is Greg
Cole who with Natasha Bulashove started Friends and Partners. As part of
our class, we were able to have an online conversation with Natasha. We
were supposed to be able to see all of us, but that didn't work; however,
the online coversation was a wonderful and exciting experience for our
class. I enjoy reading the Digest. I learn many interesting things. I was
impressed with the new venture of Juventa Tours. This was shared in the
Digest of 97-09-26. It is a great idea, and I wish you much success. I am
nearing the end of my classes, so I have much to accomplish in the next
three months. Then I will have more time to explore the many interesting
places and meet more of the wonderful people in our world. Perhaps, some
day I will be fortunate enough to visit Russia. My friend has been there,
and I know it is a very beautiful place with friendly, helpful people. A
special thanks to Greg and Natasha for making this possible. Judith Healy

Sender:  royo@ozemail.com

My name is Roy Livermore
I live in Canberra Australia.
Perhaps I can help somebody with English language?

Sender:  Nike1575@aol.com

Hi,

I'm a 6th grade all A student in Houston, TX.  I was wondering if you
knew or could tell me where I could find information on the Russian folkdance
"The Kohanochka"??? Ever heard of it or have anything on it that I should
know about???If so E-mail me back.

Sender:  $ferepe1@VM.akh-wien.ac.at

I would like to contact

Dr.Sergei Papko
Childrens Clinic Nr.2
MINSK

Can you help me to locate him

Thank you

Prof.Dr.Peter Ferenci

Sender:  "Abadonna" (abadonna@chat.ru)

Hello My name is Oleg I`m 19 years old russian lad .  I'm looking for girls
for Pen-Pal and for frendship all over the world, between 16-20.

I will answer for every people who write to me.  Thanks or your attention!
Write me Oleg.