Digest for 97-10-06

Digest for October 06, 1997

                          Table of Contents

What's New

#01-06 October 97 MEDLINE Database

                  Subject: from ninako sato

                  Subject: from Altyna

                  Subject: from Harry Emerson

                  Subject: from Dmitry

                  Subject: from Jenn Brewer

                  Subject: from Sergei Sosedkin

                  Subject: from Vitaliy

                  Subject: from Merv Smith

                  Subject: from Lou Graham

                  Subject: from Alexander Krivenyshev

                  Subject: stamp collections

                  Subject: copyright

                  Subject: Norilsk

04-06 October 97  Sender:  "Vladimir Draitser" (smrtlnk@smartlinkcorp.com)

05-06 October 97  Sender:  Flozie@aol.com
                  Subject: negotiations

06-06 October 97  Sender:  Dave Chudnov (chudnovd@pilot.msu.edu)
                  Subject: looking to trade...

07-06 October 97  Sender:  Yuki Shiina (syuki@po.incl.or.jp)
                  Subject: Hello!

08-06 October 97  Sender:  Alexander V Pavlenko
                  Subject: INFO-RUSS: New Russin Law List (fwd)

09-06 October 97  Sender:  ADS_GREG@DAYTON.LIB.OH.US
                  Subject: Gregory Estes

10-06 October 97  Sender:  SveLeo@aol.com
                  Subject: Translators to do freelance projects

11-06 October 97  Sender:  RUSSIAN.BUS@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
                  Subject: Business Opportunity

*  MEDLINE Database

   Important database of more than 8.8 million references to articles
   published in 3800 biomedical journals may be accessed free of charge on
   the World Wide Web.  Two Web-based products, Internet Grateful Med and
   PubMed, provide this access.  For further information, see the on-site
   documentation.  Health consumers are encouraged to discuss search
   results with their health care provider.

   Please see the Education/Science section; choose Scientific Databases
   or directly at URL:

   http://wwwindex.nlm.nih.gov/index/nlmindex.html

Sender:  ninaton@tky2.3web.ne.jp

I am 37 years old.  Now,I am studying psychology at university in Japan.
One of my dream is to live in Italy some day.  I am looking forward to
recieve Email from someone who is interesting in about Italy or psychology.

Sender:  altynm@hotmail.com

This is just a great idea to have this kind of a site!  If there are any
students reading this message who participated in 1993-94 FSA secondary
school exchange program for NIS countries, write me.  Best regards, Altyna.

Sender:  vgxm21a@prodigy.com

This is a very interesting site offering many ways to stimulate interest in
FSU and USA exchanges. Do you have chat schedules or is it more like a BB?
I'll visit again. Ochen priatna

Sender:  (upek@vladcomport.ru)

HI, FRIENDS!!!  I STUDY ENGLISH AND I WANT TO CORRESPOND WITH PEOPLE, WHO
SPEAK ENGLISH AND PERHAPS ARE GOING TO RUSSIA IN MY TOWN VLADIVOSTOK.  You
know where there is the city Vladivostok in Russia?  Vladivostok cultural
and economic centre in the east Russia, and also great seaport.  My name is
Dmitry.  I am from Vladivostok.  I am 23 years old, but I already work by
the senior economist in seaport.  I have Higher Education and well know an
economic situation in Vladivostok.  GOOD-BYE!!!

Sender:  brewerj1@alpha.lasalle.edu

Hi everyone!  I'm a 20 year old junior at Lasalle University in
Philadelphia, PA in the United States.  I am currently writing a paper on
Belarus, with particular attention to politics (ie: the political leaders
and their opponents), along with issues such as NATO expansion and European
Integration and their effect on the pollicy of Belarus.  If anyone has any
info on this or wants to discuss it w/me, please e-mail me. Thanks

Sender:  efirolov@juno.com

Hi!  I'm a 26-year seminary student from Moscow studying in the US.  As
time allows, I would like to correspond with Russian students in North
America who love their country, culture, and language.  My special interest
is how we, Russian patriots in America can help our long-suffering country.
Thank you!  Sergei S.

Sender:  vitaliy@clinlab.ru

Hi.  I live in Russia in Moscow.  To me 23 years.  I work as the engineer.
If that happen.  - write..  Vitaliy

Sender:  MJ1684818@Webtv.net

I live in Las Vegas, Nv.  USA, I like the city of Khabarovsk, and would
like to vist, But also I would like to get e-mail from someone from that
city.  I hope to hear from someone soon.  Thanks

Sender:  Lou747@aol.com

If anyone knows Mike Sharov of Krasnodar and possibly attending Kuban State
University, about 20 years old, I would like to hear about or from him.  My
husband Hugh (now deceased) lived and worked in Krasnodar, Both there and
in Adler-Sochi area.  We taught ESL and  office procedures.

Sender:  sofield@riolink.com

Hi everybody,
This is a great page. If you would like to get information about
social-economic regions of Russia, to get information about all
administrative centers in Russia, to view update satellites images over Russia,
weather information, topography over major Russian city,
update local time in any region of Russia, WELCOME to
http://members.tripod.com/~argun/. Hope this page will be informative
and enjoyable as "Friends and Partners".

Sender:  Steven Pasternack (spastern@NMSU.Edu)

I  have begun collecting Russian and Soviet stamps.  My collection is pretty
solid for the 1970s and 1980s; for the 1920s through the 1960s, I have a
pretty spotty collection.  Looking for people willing to buy, trade, sell
Russian and Soviet stamps.  Also, I am interested in Latvian stamps from the
inter-war period (1918-40).

Steve Pasternack

CHECK OUT OUR SITE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AT
http://www.nmsu.edu/~journali

Dr. Steven Pasternack, Head
Department of Journalism and Mass Communications
New Mexico State University

Dept. 30001, Box 3J Las Cruces
N.M. 88003
Ph: 505-646-4638    Fax: 505-646-1255
spastern@nmsu.edu

Sender:  Yuly Bersudsky (yuly@bgumail.bgu.ac.il)

I looking for e-mail adress of somebody from "Izdatelstvo Iskusstvo" for
connection (I have same problems with copyright).
May be you help me?
Thank you.

Yuly Bersudsky
e-mail: yuly@bgumail.bgu.ac.il