Digest for 97-10-02

Digest for October 02, 1997

01-02 October 97  Sender:  celltelmktg@fire.ncc-public.itmin.com
                  Subject: from brian

                  Subject: from KM

                  Subject: from Al

                  Subject: from Casimir Saczynski

                  Subject: from William J. Mitchell

                  Subject: from Casey Hubelbank

                  Subject: from August

                  Subject: from Will Riddle

                  Subject: Freedom of Conscience and Religious Organizations

                  Subject: Hi

                  Subject: I'm looking for friends

                  Subject: Re: Digest for 97-09-26

                  Subject: Question

                  Subject: transliteration

                  Subject: Ukrainian studies

                  Subject: Looking for PAUL A TERESHCHENKO

                  Subject: The Association of students-medecal

                  Subject: inquiry re: statistics

                  Subject: EXCLUSIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES CONFERENCE

                  Subject: Understanding Russian Banking

13-02 October 97  Sender:  gcole@solar.cini.utk.edu
                  Subject: NSF/NATO Postdoctoral Fellowships in Science ...

14-02 October 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                  Subject: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview September 27th,

15-02 October 97  Sender:  gcole@solar.cini.utk.edu
                  Subject: Training Programs for Slovakia, Slovenia, ...

Sender:  celltelmktg@fire.ncc-public.itmin.com

Olga, I read your message but im not sure if my reply will reach you.  Can
you reply to me?  My e mail is :- celltelmktg@itmin.com. Thanks, Brian
Srilanka. 29th Sep 97

Sender:  fra97kam@sheffield.ac.uk

Hi!  Any Russian students out there who want to exchange messages/
information with a Scottish girl?  Please e-mail me soon!

Sender:  A.Burnard@SK.Sympatico.CA

Greetings from Saskatchewan, Canada.  In 1996 we adopted our daughter from
Yangzhou in Jiangsu province.  We are interested in corres- ponding with
anyone in Yangzhou to benefit our daughter's (now 2) education and
appreciation of her city and country.

Sender:  casimir@flash.net

I'm interested in communicating with other people all over the world. I
believe in a united humanity.