Digest for 97-09-26

Digest for September 26, 1997

01-26 September 97  Sender:  DAKO@TRANS.BAKU.AZ
                    Subject: from GABIL M. MUSTAFAYEFF

                    Subject: from Marcus Bates

                    Subject: from Masha Hvostova:-)

                    Subject: from Peter Boskovitz from Hungary

                    Subject: from Sam Tolmasoff

                    Subject: from Eugene Berkoff

                    Subject: from 5 MUSKETEERS

                    Subject: from Allan Jones

                    Subject: from Angelika Prox

                    Subject: from carmel

                    Subject: from Tanya & Arkadiy

                    Subject: from Gusarov Alexander

                    Subject: from DIMITAR TINCHEV

                    Subject: from Charles Lamm

                    Subject: from Michael Gailer

                    Subject: women's organisations

                    Subject: German visa for consulate in Moscow

                    Subject: NSF/NATO Postdoctoral Fellowships

04-26 September 97  Sender:  "Lily S. Avakian" (lilian@nic.NK.AM)
                    Subject: Greetings from the sunny Artsakh!

05-26 September 97  Sender:  Joni-Pekka Kurronen (estradi@compuserve.com)
                    Subject: walk to www.estradi.com

06-26 September 97  Sender:  pharmony@igc.apc.org (Project Harmony)
                    Subject: Job Announcement

07-26 September 97  Sender:  Stephanie Joseph (sjoseph@u.arizona.edu)
                    Subject: looking to correspond with Russians

08-26 September 97  Sender:  Center for Citizen Initiatives

                    Subject: seeking Russian-English glossary of dairy ..

09-26 September 97  Sender:  "Courtenay Dunn" (cdunn@irex.org)
                    Subject: FSA Fellowships in Contemporary Issues
Announcement

10-26 September 97  Sender:  mvs3@po.CWRU.Edu (Maxim V. Soloviev)
                    Subject: International Calling from CANADA

11-26 September 97  Sender:  "Helen Birtwistle" (hbirtwis@irex.org)
                    Subject: Internet Fellowship Opportunities

Sender:  DAKO@TRANS.BAKU.AZ

HI PEOPLE !

MY NAME IS GABIL AND I LIVE IN BAKU (SOUTH CAUCASUS-FORMER USSR).  I WOULD
LIKE TO HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD.  PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE AND
CONTACT ME NOW- I PROMISE TO REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS AND REGARDS.

Sender:  marcus@nwol.net

I am looking for Alexander Lameko.  If anyone knows Alexander Lameko of St.
Petersburg Ru please tell him to contact me because I am unable to contact
him via email.  The address he sent me is not correct for my email is
returned to me.  His email address is Alexander Lameko
 but this may be incorrect.  Alex is a University
Student and a pilot.  Thanks.  marcus@nwol.net

Sender:  russianl@sprint.ca

To all my friends in YAROSLAVL.  I would love to hear from you I now have a
new E-Mail Address, so please write soon.  I live in Canada now!  Spaseeba,
Poka.......Masha:-)

Sender:  Boskovitz@softhome.net

HHello My name is Peter I`m 27 years old Hungaryan boy.  I looking for
girls for Pen-Pal and for frendship all over the world, between 16-36.  My
hobbys computer & paranormal things.  My favourite topic is UFOs.  I will
answer for every people who write to me.  Thank you for your
attention!!!!!!  Bye Peter

Sender:  Magisterr@Hotmail.com

Hello.  I am a fifty four year old man looking to correspond (in English I'm
afraid) with anyone in Russia, about Russia or things Russian.  I am a
descendant of Russian Molokans.

Sender:  eberkoff@gj.net

If you know of family named Berkoff anywhere in Russia or former USSR email
me.  Maybe I have relatives and would like to contact.  Also Family name
Otriganev.  My parents came to USA in 1912 and could not go back.

Sender:  orlyvill@ecua.net.ec, rgaitan@banterr.fin.ec

HELLO, WE ARE 5 FRIENDS THAT WORK IN THE COMPUTER CENTER A BANK IN
GUAYAQUIL- ECUADOR (SOUTH AMERICA). WE DESIRE TO KNOW YOU.  WRITE US AND
IF YOU CAN SEND YOUR PHOTO. THANK YOU

Sender:  gemini@allan.demon.co.uk

Hello and Greetings, I recently married a beautiful woman from Izhevsk.
She will be joining me soon in the United Kingdom.  I am keen that she
should keep in touch with her culture and would like to contact Russian
speaking people in the UK.  Can anyone advise me of societies or clubs in
the UK which I can contact for her?  Many Thanks, Allan.

Sender:  anprox@metronet.de

Hello! I very much apreciate the iIdea of international cross cultural
information exchange. As I run a service & management consulting business
in Hamburg, Germany I can offer you office support, office adress service,
support and business contacts in Germany. All questions welcome.

Sender:  Dipsy67962@AOL.Com

Hello
I am a French and Spanish teacher who has just started to learn Russian. It
seems a wonderful language but I need some help. All comers welcome.

Sender:  tata125@aol.com

We are a married couple (33,34).
We live in Chicago now and we would like to meet  a
couple of the same age, who came to Chicago from
Moscow and have high education. We like to play
cards, travel, watch foreign movies and etc .
If you are looking for the friends, please
send us email with something about yourselve .

Sender:  worldinf@glasnet.ru

Dear Sir.

Our Company arranges the widest range of services in Russia practically in
any field of activities: trade, manufacture, agriculture, finance, tourism
and others.  We are able to provide the following services: to represent
the interests of a foreign company; to provide support in manufacture,
trade, or other enterprise establishment; to carry out business information
search, any affair preparation and assistance; to ensure personal and the
whole business security; to rent offices, storages and other premises; to
provide consulting services, juridicial support, non-official contacts.  Our
activities are based on the Christian ethics.

Yours sincerely,
Gusarov Alexander,
"World Travel"
tel./fax +7-095-952-73-38
E-mail: worldinf@glasnet.ru
To receive the more detailed information on our Company, welcome to visit
our Web site: http://www.glasnet.ru/~worldinf

Sender:  buldog@ccn.acvilon.bg

Company"BBC-BULDOG'92 "is a  Bulgarian company, is specialized in the
export on products of feeding, goods of public consumptions, pharmaceutics,
alcohol, cigarettes, drink. Us have a good relationship from partners from
Baltic states, Balkan region /Greeces, Cyprus, Turkey, Romania and
Yugoslavia/, support in the same way business relation from partners from
Canada, Germany.
We with the pleasure have been able get up your partners and will help
increase an assortment proposed products on your markets. Involve with us!

Requisitions:
Company"BBC-BULDOG'92" - 7012-Rousse, BULGARIA
збн. + 359.82.233807 fax: +359.82.272507
e-mails:  buldog@ccn.acvilon.bg;  buldog@usa.net
Http: //www.acvilon.bg/buldog
contact:DIMITAR TINCHEV - president

Sender:  deist@icanect.net

You may have contacts among natives of Russia who would be interested in
information about the upcoming U.S.  Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery:

http://www.comwebsite.com/dv-99/

Individuals can look here to see if they were born in a qualifying country:

http://www.comwebsite.com/dv-99/countries.html

Charles

Sender:  mikeg@instratall.win-uk.net

Hi, I,m just setting up a company in the UK to help UK companies to work in
Russia.  We have some Russian speakers, and we offer a wide range of
services.  My company is called International Strategic Alliances Ltd,
which tells you what we seek to do.  If we can help local or regional
government, or corporate business outside Moscow to work in the UK please
e-mail me or fax at 44 1483 756 755, and we'll do what we can.  In the
meantime, good luck to Russia.

Sender:  Claire Howlett (s318558@student.uq.edu.au)

Hi, I am working on a campaign with Amnesty International, to promote the
abolition of the death penalty in Russia.  I am looking for contacts with
women's organisations.  If anyone can help out with names and addresses, it
would be much appreciated.  Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Claire Howlett, University of Queensland, Australia
s318558Astudent.uq.edu.au

Sender:  YANKI PURSUN (fyp@usa.net)

Hi!

I would like to know which metro station are near to the airports Bykovo,
Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo?

Thanks
Yanki