Digest for 97-09-12

Digest for September 12, 1997

01-12 September 97  Sender:  96570458@mmu.uk
                    Subject: from Jeffrey McAlister

02-12 September 97  Sender:  niniram@aol.com
                    Subject: from Alexey Afanasovich Marinin

03-12 September 97  Sender:  doug.moisenco@sanfranmail.com
                    Subject: from Douglas L. Moisenco

04-12 September 97  Sender:  wildwood@alpha1.net
                    Subject: from The Pastel Cowgirl

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-12 September 97  Sender:  David (lovemad@actcom.co.il)
                    Subject: family connections

02-12 September 97  Sender:  "Ed & Barbara Bonneau"
                             (EVBJBonneau@classic.msn.com)
                    Subject: informational

03-12 September 97  Sender:  Steven Moores (smoores@worldnet.att.net)
                    Subject: Question

04-12 September 97  Sender:  Kevin Moss (moss@middlebury.edu)
                    Subject: statistics

05-12 September 97  Sender:  BPC (slee@bpc.edu)
                    Subject: Uzbek State World Languages Univ

06-12 September 97  Sender:  Dombus@aol.com
                    Subject: research information

07-12 September 97  Sender:  khamamot@marian.edu
                    Subject: looking for Pasha

08-12 September 97  Sender:  AlNour@aol.com
                    Subject: Friend in Kustanay

09-12 September 97  Sender:  Don Rankin (lovehim1@bellsouth.net)
                    Subject: Russian e-mail buddy

10-12 September 97  Sender:  First Last (First_Last@Brown.edu)
                    Subject: Environmental work in Russia

11-12 September 97  Sender:  dgallagher@techguardian.com (Gallagher, Donna)
                    Subject: connecting with friends

12-12 September 97  Sender:  Scott Young (skoty@erols.com)
                    Subject: Internet access in Kostroma

13-12 September 97  Sender:  wooju enterprise (wooju@soback.kornet.nm.kr)
                    Subject: INQUIRY FOR THE LEATHER CASE FOR CELLULAR PHONE

14-12 September 97  Sender:  Shannon Salentine
                    Subject: Vladimir Zhirinovsky (fwd)

15-12 September 97  Sender:  rachid (rmosaid@hotmail.com)
                    Subject: (pas d'objet)

16-12 September 97  Sender:  businet (businet@del2.vsnl.net.in)
                    Subject: friends in India

17-12 September 97  Sender:  Andrey ("[login]"@online.alkar.net)
                    Subject: looking for partners

18-12 September 97  Sender:  TedIQ44@aol.com
                    Subject: November 9, 1989, Berlin Wall opening

19-12 September 97  Sender:  "fretty" (fretty@mediaone.net)

20-12 September 97  Sender:  johnsons (johnsons@recorder.ca)
                    Subject: golf in Russia

21-12 September 97  Sender:  Maguffin69@aol.com
                    Subject: comment about friends/comments/index.html

22-12 September 97  Sender:  Geoffrey Livingston (gldday@caen.pacwan.net)
                    Subject: In search of Russian Oblast level import
statistics

23-12 September 97  Sender:  mvs3@po.CWRU.Edu (Maxim V. Soloviev)
                    Subject: Cyberlink changed the name, Russia still $.68/min.

24-12 September 97  Sender:  jtischer@pitagoras.univalle.edu.co
                    Subject: need help

25-12 September 97  Sender:  Doug Eldred (Douglas.K.Eldred@cdc.com)
                    Subject: Re: Digest for 97-09-10

Sender:  96570458@mmu.uk

I am a mature student 32, who is interested in Russian culture I have
visited Russia, China, America and Vietnam. This year I went to Latvia. I
would like to recive E-mails.  Sadly I can't speak Russian.   Please write
back, espcially people who are interested in England.

Sender:  niniram@aol.com

I am not looking for anything.  I am not looking for a girl.  I am not
looking for a job.  I am not looking to impress anyone with my educational
credentials.  I am not trying to impress anyone with my list of titles in
the business world.  I am a retired gentlemen living in Florida.  I am not
easily impressed with a lot of nonsense correspondence.  If anyone from
Russia wishes to communicate with me on a real life experience basis, I
will be pleased to respond.

Alexey

Sender:  doug.moisenco@sanfranmail.com

Hello...
I have been using the Internet to search for any Russian family members.
The original family name is MOISEENKO. Except for my grandfather, SAMEN
TIKHONEVECH MOISEENKO, who was born 3 Feb 1891 in Melitopol, Simferopol,
Ukrainia. I have no other information about my family name. If this is a
name that you recognize, please contact me for further discussion. Thank
you.  Take care, Doug.

Sender:  wildwood@alpha1.net

Howdy,
I'm a 39 yr. old (way to close to 40) Lady from Texas, just looking for
"net" friends. I was an Elect. Tech. when I was working, (retiered now due
to health), not real bright, but love to talk!

I was a beach/trail guide for several horse rental ranches on the
Washington coast, before we moved to Texas. (The handle was given to me
there). I hope to be guiding soon on the Gulf Coast. I love horses, the
beach, and the country lifestile.  I would love to hear from you!
Lady

Sender:  David (lovemad@actcom.co.il)

The name of PAVEL LAVUT (of Mayakovsky fame) must be known to many of
your friends.  I am looking for our mutual family connections.
My paternal grandfather Eliakim was his first cousin.

			David Lovett

Sender:  "Ed & Barbara Bonneau" (EVBJBonneau@classic.msn.com)

Dear friends and partners,

My grandmother has a small porcelain plate with a painting of Jesus on it.
It has some kind of date on it and we don't know how to read it, but she
thinks it's really old.  The inscription is A.D.  18 3 x 93.  Her E-mail
address is evbjbonneau@msn.com.  if you could reply I would be very
thankful.