01-12 August 97  Sender:  rdh@geo.ed.ac.uk
                 Subject: from Richard Hedger

                 Subject: from Michael

                 Subject: from Maria

                 Subject: Art and Culture CD-ROM's on Russia

                 Subject: Children's songs sought

                 Subject: New site in San Francisco Bay Area

                 Subject: Names

                 Subject: teaching english

                 Subject: help with Cyrillic text

                 Subject: comment about friends/news/

                 Subject: Gary Filerman

                 Subject: Looking for penpals from somewhere!!!!

                 Subject: Asking for information

                 Subject: I get a letter in Russian

                 Subject: Educational Material

                 Subject: Hi friends!!

                 Subject: Spanish-Russian Dictionary

                 Subject: Siege of Leningrad

                 Subject: Russian Educational Culture

                 Subject: Russian Fonts

                 Subject: cyrillic text

                 Subject: participation

                 Subject: Request for Assistance

                 Subject: Russian Orphan Opportunity Fund

24-12 August 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.cini.utk.edu
                 Subject: IREX Grants Competition - Project in
Novgorod-the-Great

25-12 August 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                 Subject: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview August 10th, 1997,

Sender:  rdh@geo.ed.ac.uk

Privet.  I'm a research student in environmental remote sensing and
limnology.  Anyone interested in computer modelling of the environment,
remote sensing or lakes, and wants to exchange information or ideas?  If
so, get in touch.  Poka

Sender:  MikeLaststar@hotmail.com

Hello there!  I am estatic to have found this site on the net!!  I'm
looking for pen-pals in Russia for as I have had a life-long interest in
the language and culture.  I am from Santa Ana Indian Reservation in New
Mexico,USA.  I have a love of horses, culture, music and art.  I'm teaching
myself to speak Russian and could use some practice.  Till then!

Sender:  ok50@hotmail.com

Hi there, I`m Maria, 22 y.o., a russian girl living in Spain.  Next summer
I'll move to Orlando and would like to start making friends there.  E-Mail
me, we may be neighbours soon.  Thanks.  My E-Mail address:
ok50@hotmail.com

Sender:  hgmarch@ibm.net  (Henri MARCHAND)

Although it might be placed in the section for "commercial offers" I think
that you could create a link in this page with the Web site of Intersoft, a
Russian company that I am representing in Europe and USA and which has
developped a serie of Art and Culture CD-ROM's on Russia which definitely
have their place somewhere in your site.  The Web address id
http://www.intersoft.ru Do not hesitate to contact (French, English or
German) me if your need additional information.  Best regards, Henri
MARCHAND

Sender:  Andrew Mich (a.mich@trl.telstra.com.au)

Does anyone know where I can get words (and perhaps music) for popular
Russian children's songs - especially nursery songs?

Andrew Mich
a.mich@trl.oz.au