01-08 August 97  Sender:  Keck@post8.tele.dk
                 Subject: from Connie

                 Subject: from Elizabeth

                 Subject: from vladik

                 Subject: from thor treholt

                 Subject: from M.Sinan Gur

                 Subject: from Stan

                 Subject: from Sveta Nikitina-Shu

                 Subject: from Andrey Bekman

                 Subject: from rck

                 Subject: assistance in locating Cyrillic stencils

                 Subject: Problem to send a fax to Nauru from Russia.

                 Subject: NEED  HELP!!! Nauru for me!!!

                 Subject: Russian hydrofoil

                 Subject: Elementary Schools

                 Subject: Looking for friend in Ukraine

                 Subject: Seek for partners

                 Subject: Translation and News and Information Listings

                 Subject: CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS

                 Subject: Seminar in Novorossiysk announcement

12-08 August 97  Sender:  bboswell@aaas.org (BBOSWELL)
                 Subject: Travel Fellowships

13-08 August 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                 Subject: Ukraine After 6 Years:A Report Card

14-08 August 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
                 Subject: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview August

Sender:  Keck@post8.tele.dk

I am 41 years old, and studying to be a schoolteacher.  I like Geography
and History and lots of different music, films, food and natur.  What do
you like ?  E-mail me.

Sender:  sovain@vbimail.champlain.edu

HI FROM BURLINGTON VERMONT USA.  I am researching my family genealogy Great
Grandparents were from a place called either Kiwitten or Kirsitten or
Kirschitten near Konigsberg East Prussia.  Now called Kalingrad.  Would
anyone know where I could write to get birth, marriage, death, emmigration,
citizen registration etc.  I would appreciate an address.  I am looking for
the WOHLGEMUTH FAMILY.  THIS IS A SMALL SMALL WORLD MAY WE ALL REALIZE HOW
WE ARE TRULY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MAY THERE ALWAYS BE PEACE.

Sender:  vlad.b@usa.net

I live in Ukraine and I'm looking for penpals allover the world

Sender:  thtrehol@online.no

I was delighted to have this chance to communicate. I have visited Russia
several times and I am looking forward to have a chance to be there again.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Sender:  aerokan@escort.com

Hello, I am 42 year old man from Istanbul- Turkey.I have been twice in
Russia for short periods. I learned a little Russian. I want to have
Russian or Russia oriented girlfriends. Perhaps you don't know about
Turkey, and this is a chance to have some knowledge and a good friend. Bye.

Sender:  3mrs746@prodigy.com

My name is Stan.  I'm 21 years old and I live in the U.S.  I was born and
raised in Moldavia.  I speak Russian and English.  I would like to
communicate with anyone from former Soviet Union.

Sender:  briansveta@msn.com

Hi!
My name is Sveta, I am 22 years old.  I am from Russia, Moscow. Last three
years I spent in USA (San-Francisco). I am preparing for my last year of
Christian  college, and Iam planning to go back to Russia after I am done
with  school. It has been a real pleasure and lots of fun to explore this
cite. Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity.

I would like to get E-mail from anyone who wants to be friends. I am
married to Brian, he is Korean (fromSeoul). We like arts, music and good
books. I will especially appriciate  letters from people who deal with
interracial or intercultural issues with their spouses, family  or friends.
I am very patriotic about Russia, but I also respect other cultures.  I
hope,  we can be good friends. Please, write in English, Korean or Russian!

Sender:  bekman@onego.ru

Dear friends !

I would like to ask you to render me an assistance in finding of my aunt
(her children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc) . Her Last name is
Kronberg (born Bekman), First - Irma, was born in 1891.  She was my
father`s sister. Irma`s father -  my grandfather - Andrey A.Bekman (1860 -
1902), her mother - my grandmother - Ida R. Shwede (1863? - 1916). Her
hasband - Kronberg (First and Middle names unknown) was a senior lecturer
in a Plantgrowing Institute in Pushkin-city near St.Peterburg. In 193? her
famaly moved to Latvia, were they lived in Riga suburs until 1940, and
after that they migrated somewhere into Sweden (or other European country)
withs three kids (whose name I don`t know).

This is practically evrything I know. My Dad did`t know anything about
Irma`s fate either, since he has been repressed in 1925, and has spent 8
yrs. in Solovki Camp, and the futher events in our country did not make it
possible to find relation abroad.

My father -  Alfred Bekman (1896 - 1991).
I`m probably, the only living in Russia descendant of my great-grandfather
Andrey F. Bekman, who used to be the chief forestry officer of Wolmar
districts in Lifland Province (Latvia).

Thank you

Andrey Bekman
Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russia

bekman@onego.ru
bekman@hotmail.com

Sender:  rck@hit.net

My wife and I have a page in English that we would very much like some
Russian people to check out.  It is entitled "marriage vitamins" and the
address is www.hit.net/~rck/

We have desired to teach in Russia for several years but can't seem to get
there.  Perhaps our teaching can even if we can't.

Sender:  "Early Childhood" (ecemail@scetv.org)

Given the vast amount of information and resources on your web page, I
thought that you may be able to help me locate where I can purchase
stencils of the Cyrillic alphabet to use for signs and other print
materials.

I appreciate your consideration of my request.  Thank you.

Lisa Cole
"ecnpmail@scetv.org"

Sender:  "Michael Gavrilov" (mich@glasnet.ru)

Dear Friends/Partners,

I need to send fax messages to Nauru.  How can I do it?

Mikhail.

Sender:  "Michael Gavrilov" (mich@glasnet.ru)

Dear Friends,

I am seeking Banking Act 1975 and Corporation Act 1972 of Nauru.

Mikhail Gavrilov.

Sender:  Philip Plagge (Plagge@worldnet.att.net)
Subject: ??

Do you know if there is anyway of finding an english speaking e-mail
pen pal from the former Soviet Union? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Philip Plagge
Mahtomedi, MN

Sender:  "Walter Puk" (ApsUSA@msn.com)

Hello, I am looking for any information regarding the manufacturer of
commuter hydrofoils.  Thanks in advance,

Walter Puk

Sender:  Lupe & Girls (lupe@comlynx.com)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help.  We will be moving to Moscow
in July/Aug and I have 2 children (8 and 6) who we would like to go to
school in Moscow.  I understand the British/Embassy schools are very
expensive.  Could someone help w/ the names/phone/info of private Russian
schools.  Does anyone know if they accept children that DO NOT speak
Russian?  Do they have some sort of ESL program?  Any help would be
appreciated.  please respond to: lupe@comlynx.com Thank you.  L.Lopatinsky

Sender:  slsmith (slsmith@scf-fs.usc.edu)

Hello.  My name is Shana Smith, and I am trying to find my former roommate
from Leningrad (at that time, it was) State University.  Her name is Lyuba
Karmaz, and she lives in Zaparozhie (sp?), the Ukranianian city famous for
electricity.  I lost my address book when I was in Japan, and unfortunately
I seem to have discarded all envelopes with her address on them.  If you
can help or have any suggestions, please e-mail me at slmith@scf.usc.edu.

Sender:  Maria (citzinfo@irk.ru)

I am an artist - bioenergetic, from Russia.  My name is Vecheslav.I deal
with new direction in modern art, make new Russian icons.  Seek for
sponsors, friends for art cooperation, exhibitions and can sell my works in
the U.S.  You can send e-mail to: citzinfo@irk.ru Regards, Vecheslav