01-25 July 97  Sender:  sdumarov@s-cwis.unomaha.edu
               Subject: from Sulton B,Oumarov

               Subject: from Dena Fulton

               Subject: from Alan Palmer

               Subject: from Virginia

               Subject: from Lena

               Subject: from Palms & Company, Inc., Investment Bankers

               Subject: from Larry R. Friday

               Subject: from David Lyons

               Subject: from Martha

               Subject: from Anna Taranova

               Subject: from Eugene Berkoff

               Subject: from jeanetta

               Subject: Bibliographic request

               Subject: where I can found font-download?

               Subject: Can you find this person?

               Subject: Desserts

               Subject: (no subject)

               Subject: Looking for Rossosh

               Subject: comment about friends/who/

               Subject: Re: I need information

               Subject: cyrillic characters

               Subject: Quick translation...

               Subject: martial arts

               Subject: Thank-you,,,,(This one ain't a complaint)

13-25 July 97  Sender:  AEnan@aol.com
               Subject: Getting in touch with a friend. . .

14-25 July 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
               Subject: TryzubSite: SUCHASNIST' - the June issue is now
available online!

Sender:  sdumarov@s-cwis.unomaha.edu

Hi everybody!  My nickname is MONKEY.  I'm 20 years old.  I am from
Uzbekista.  I wanna make many friends like me.

With love always yours Sutan-ibn Monkey.  THANK YOU!!!

Sender:  deenochka@hotmail.com

Privet Vsem!

I am an American girl ( 25) who is in love with all Russian culture.  I am
looking for some Russian cooking dishes. Can anyone help?

Poka

Sender:  a.palmer@ukonline.co.uk

Great site!

My wife and I know have some friends who live in Saratov, Volga region.
They have visited England and have asked us to visit.  Could anyone send
us some information of Saratov?  We only wish to know of the interesting
things of the area - history, culture etc.

Thanks

Sender:  SSSHEN@worldnet.att.net

I live with my husband and two daughters in Iowa, USA and am interested in
Email exchanges with new friends abroad. We live on a farm where we have
many pets including horses, ponies, and llamas! Our youngest daughter was
adopted from Russia one year ago. Please Write!

Sender:  ella@nwrain.com

PRIVETIK VSEM,

kak dela ovah?!?!?

I can speak in Russian & English but was born in Ukrain so if any body
feels like chating e-mail me...(*.*)

dazvydonyo...

With Love,
Lena

Sender:  palbank@eskimo.com

I continue to support all participants in F&P and to offer asistance in
generating funds for NGO activity in Russia & CIS.  That includes emergency
health aid for Russian citizens http://www.aa.net/~russia

Sender:  LFriday@aol.com

Would enjoy hearing from people throughout the World. After all we all live
on the same planet and are connected one way or the other......
Anyway, I have been typing for some time and it is 1:02 AM here.

Would greatly appreciate any E-Mail Etc....

                        THANKS !!!!

Sender:  DEL777@bright.net

I just want to thank all the kind people of St. Petersburg, Sosnovy Bor and
Sablino for making my fifth trip to Russia so successful. Special thanks to
Nickolay in Sosnovy Bor and his family for allowing me to stay with them
during my visit. We met as a result of Friends and Partners. Any one else
in Russia or new republics wanting to make a lifelong friend? Just write!

Sender:  pmay5@gte.net

I live in Tampa, Florida.  I fell and broke my  knee and can't get around
very well and would love to communicate with some one in another country.
Most ordinary citizens have very little communication with other cultures.
Maybe it would help to know more about each other.

Sender:  jgass@msn.com

Hi everybody!   I need your help!

I was glad to find all this information.  I have some problems with Russian
fonts.  Sometime I'm able to read all messages from Russia, but sometime
I'm getting a Cyrillic letters that look for me asan abracadabra.  I have
fonts KOI 8 and 1251.  What do I need else?  I hope that somebody will be
able to help me.  I would appreciate all information that you have.
Thanks.

P.S.  I live in Seattle,  WA.  If you have any questions you are welcome to
ask through my e-mail.

Sender:  eberkoff@gj.net

Greetings from Colorado(USA).  My name is Eugene (Yevgenii) Berkoff.  I am
an American-born older man whose parents came to the USA many, many years
ago.  My father from Yekaterinoslav (now Dnpropetrovsk), my mother from
Irkutsk.  I would like to establish correspondance with someone (male or
female) in Russia/Ukraine/ Belarus (including Siberia).  Age doesn't matter
but I would prefer an older, mature person.  My objective is to learn more
about Russia (and the former USSR), its people and how they live.  I speak,
read and write Russian but my vocabulary is somewhat limited.  My computer
doesn't under- stand Cyrillic (yet).  We can correspond by Email or by
"snail"mail which very slow and not reliable.  Pishite posjaluista.  Ya
sjdu vashe Email.

Sender:  jgocage70@worldnet.att.net

Hi you all.  I'm living in Louisville, Ky.  I live about 4 blocks for the
famous Churchill Downs where we run the Ky.  Derby each year.  I'm 70 and a
wise ole gal.  I run around as much as possible, go to see the horses run
in other places, play bingo,tend my patio garden, knit, crochet, read.  I
consider myself a citizen of this age.  I was married but not now.  I was a
nurse and worked in long term care until last year.  I am interested in
hearing from people of all ages.  I have no talent for languages.  I do
have a talent for being interested in the world's humor.  Love to you all.
Send me an email.  I've just had my computer for two months.