01-17 July 97  Coyne Airways

RECENT GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

01-17 July 97  Sender:  matvej@extranet.ru
               Subject: from Matvej Savonenko

02-17 July 97  Sender:  itb6@reaseheath.ac.uk
               Subject: from Star

03-17 July 97  Sender:  simonov@ssd.sscc.ru
               Subject: from Serguei Simonov

04-17 July 97  Sender:  upek@vladcomport.ru
               Subject: from DIMA

05-17 July 97  Sender:  blewis@community.net
               Subject: from Brian Lewis

06-17 July 97  Sender:  ASI@webtv.net
               Subject: from Charles Noll

07-17 July 97  Sender:  106252.2034@compuserve.com
               Subject: from Chris A Hunt

08-17 July 97  Sender:  artsebar@asvt.ru
               Subject: from Anatoly and Irina

09-17 July 97  Sender:  www@bgs.ru
               Subject: from BGS Industrial

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-17 July 97  Sender:  lenhart@stud.uni-frankfurt.de (Juergen Lenhart)
               Subject: Kalmykia

02-17 July 97  Sender:  Raffi Aftandelian (fetacheese@igc.apc.org)
               Subject: books on history and culture of Caucauses

03-17 July 97  Sender:  "Vadim Yavorsky" (vadim@bgs.ru)
               Subject: Please visit our new web-page devoted plastic card
                        application for Russia (social services, ...

04-17 July 97  Sender:  Michel Gouin (michel.gouin@hol.fr)
               Subject: Apartment in Moscow and Kiev

05-17 July 97  Sender:  Bill Fick (bill@samovar.ru)
               Subject: Moscow Times WebWatch

06-17 July 97  Sender:  verdant@verdant.com
               Subject: Hello

07-17 July 97  Sender:  Mark Storey (mstorey@igc.org)
               Subject: AIHA Seeks Health Care Partners for Russia

08-17 July 97  Sender:  "Karla V. Koehler" (karla@galaxygate.com)
               Subject: comment about friends/who/

09-17 July 97  Sender:  Paul Richardson (paulrichardson@compuserve.com)
               Subject: Russian Life

10-17 July 97  Sender:  Marianne Ruane (mruane@glas.apc.org)
               Subject: volunteer and community service activities in NIS

11-17 July 97  Sender:  HNlson1805@aol.com
               Subject: Request for Person Search, Vladivostok Area
                        (Vesliatech).

12-17 July 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
               Subject: "Grazhda" - the August Concert Series of Ukrainian

13-17 July 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
               Subject: Text of Ukraine-Nato treaty and Kuchma speech now

14-17 July 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
               Subject: TryzubSite: SUCHASNIST'

*  Coyne Airways

   Provides information on air freight services to the CIS
   and former Soviet Republics.

   Please see the Commercial Services page under Shipping and
   Transportation Services or directly at URL:

   http://www.coyne-aviation.co.uk/welcome.html

Sender:  matvej@extranet.ru

I very much love Russia and USA!  You made very good site!  Thank you!  I
live in Chelyabinsk (Southern Ural), me 16 year I know English a little,
and study him I interested is computers, internet and other To put it
briefly who wants simply to talk or to make friends with me send the
letters!  Can also mail address give: Russia, Chelyabinsk, Podolskaya 28,
454071 Matvej Savonenko

Sender:  itb6@reaseheath.ac.uk

Hi I am from England and I am looking for new people to chat with...if
anyone is interested and wants to talk please get in touch at
itb6@reaseheath.ac.uk.. I look forward to hearing from you with love Star

Sender:  simonov@ssd.sscc.ru

Hello Everyone, This is a nice site and for those who interesting more
about social and science activities in Russia I invite to new experimental
site which locate in my page http://ssd.sscc.ru/simonov/ where you can find
a lot of information about fundraising.  Good luck, I will be glad if you
send me any remarks and suggestions.

Sender:  upek@vladcomport.ru

Dear friends!!!

It is excellent chance to find the friend in Russia!!!  Write to me and I
shall quickly answer you.  My name is Dima.  I am 23 years old.  I am from
Vladivostok (Russia).  I work by the senior economist in seaport.  My
enthusiasm of trip.

I shall very wait for your letter.  Write about self.  My address:
upek@vladcomport.ru

Good-bye!!!  Good luck!!!

Sender:  blewis@community.net

This is an excellent page, but I have a question that no one seems to be
able to answer for me.  I have plenty of Russian fonts, keyboard maps, etc.
that allow me to create Russian documents.  However, I have programs such
as Microsoft Office Russian Edition that include help files in Russian and
folder/filenames is Russian that just don't display in Windows 95.
Interestingly enough, in any non-micrisoft Win95 application, the folder
names display in Cyrillic, but does anyone know how to get Windows Explorer
and Windows Help to display Cyrillic?  I would appreciate any help I can
get.
Thank you very much!

Sender:  ASI@webtv.net

It's great to be able to communicate with people all over the world.  I am
interested in communicating with someone in Russia about the culture the
people and exchange ideas on business opportunities.  I am in the security
business (burglar alarms) and other types of electronic devices such as
closed circuit TV, etc.  I have been in this business for about 15 years.

Thanks,
cn

Sender:  106252.2034@compuserve.com

Hello

I am a 46 year old male living in South Eastern United Kingdom. I would
like an email penpal with similar age Russian person for chat discussions
and exchange of ideas.

Please respond as soon as possible, sorry I cannot speak Russian, though !!!

Regards to everyone here in the global village.

Chris

Sender:  artsebar@asvt.ru

We invite you to vizit the home page of cosmonout Anatoly Artsebarsky in
www.rssi.ru.

Sincerely yours, Anatoly and Irina 15 June, 1997

Sender:  www@bgs.ru

http://www.bgs.ru/ - BGS Industrial Financial Institutions - an Austrian
company, exclusive licensed agent of U.E.P.S. (Universal Electronic Payment
System) technology within the territory of former Soviet Union, Eastern
Europe and Austria since 1992. U.E.P.S. is a payment system based on
plastic smart cards. The main technological principle of U.E.P.S. is
provoking all finance transactions in off-line mode with direct interaction
of two intellectual plastic cards. BGS in alliance with TeleForm company
made the smart card payment system integration and project development for
the row of banks and financial institutions. September 1996 BGS signed an
agreement with Visa International on developing and migration to new Visa
smart card product COPAC based on UEPS technology.

Sender:  lenhart@stud.uni-frankfurt.de (Juergen Lenhart)

Hi!

I want to get into contact with people from Kalmykia. I am a student of
linguistics and I am interested in the Kalmyk language. Does anyone know
about Kalmyk websites (message boards or any other site of Kalmyk interest)?

Juergen

Juergen Lenhart

--
Juergen Lenhart
Br.-Grimm-Str. 46

Sender:  Raffi Aftandelian (fetacheese@igc.apc.org)

Hi folks!
I am going to be working in Georgia, Chechnya and other parts of the
Caucases starting some time next year. I am wondering if anyone can
recommend some decent histories (in English) of the Caucases and books about
culture and customs there. I have lived and worked in Russia and am familiar
with its customs. But, the Caucases is another world...

Thank you,
Raffi Aftandelian
_____
Raffi Aftandelian
1045 65th St.
Oakland, CA 94608 USA
San Pablo Creek, Shasta Bioregion, Turtle Island, GAIA
home: 510-653-7973
work: 510-251-4358
fax (work): 510-208-9494
Above information not to be used in any solicitations.

Sender:  "Vadim Yavorsky" (vadim@bgs.ru)
Subject: Please visit our new web-page devoted plastic card application for
Russia (social services, ...

Dear Sirs,

Please visit our new web-page devoted plastic card application for Russia
(social services, custom payments, road police (GAI) and so on.
http://www.bgs.ru/productR.htm We think that it will be interesting for
you.

Regards,

Vitaly Belikov