#01-03 July 97  Project For a Perfect World

RECENT GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

01-03 July 97  Sender:  afign@cyberus.ca
               Subject: from Anatoly Ignatiev

02-03 July 97  Sender:  ticat@worldchat.com
               Subject: from Bill Lewis

03-03 July 97  Sender:  colinh@ca.com.au
               Subject: from Domi

04-03 July 97  Sender:  solon@pinos.com
               Subject: from Manuel

05-03 July 97  Sender:  solon@pinos.com
               Subject: from Matias Grondona

06-03 July 97  Sender:  RaWagner@ix.netcom.com
               Subject: from Ray Wagner

07-03 July 97  Sender:  sunilg@pune.tcs.co.in
               Subject: from Sunil Gokhale

08-03 July 97  Sender:  spnab@algonet.se
               Subject: from Tapio Sarenborg

09-03 July 97  Sender:  paul@pent.sci-nnov.ru
               Subject: from Vasily Kovalyov

10-03 July 97  Sender:  niniram@aol.com
               Subject: from a.j. marinin

11-03 July 97  Sender:  johngalt2@hotmail.com
               Subject: from David Moffatt

12-03 July 97  Sender:  drbobod@sprynet.com
               Subject: from Dr. Bob

13-03 July 97  Sender:  kmtravous@rocketmail.com
               Subject: from Kathy Travous

14-03 July 97  Sender:  imphal@baynet.co.uk
               Subject: from Frank H Thomas

15-03 July 97  Sender:  Sandoval@msw0.attnet.or.jp
               Subject: from Jaime Sandoval

16-03 July 97  Sender:  mgnabedrik@ccgate.hac.com
               Subject: from Michael G. Nabedrik

17-03 July 97  Sender:  sune.lindberg@skelleftea.mail.telia.com
               Subject: from Sune Lindberg

18-03 July 97  Sender:  mousegrl@ptd.net
               Subject: from Tricia

19-03 July 97  Sender:  103512, 3575@compuserve.com
               Subject: from Theodore McGill

20-03 July 97  Sender:  bhrodri@gaitana.interred.net.co
               Subject: from Rafel Daouria

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-03 July 97  Sender:  Allen Robison (fierceless@hotmail.com)
               Subject: Russian Business Communication through Distance
Learning

02-03 July 97  Sender:  mrearlam@dow.com
               Subject: Film "Children of the Arbat"  (Arbata Deti)

03-03 July 97  Sender:  Natalia Uglava (nsks689@glas.apc.org)
               Subject: John Grisham

04-03 July 97  Sender:  "Vladimir N. Kopylov" (vkopylov@issp.ac.ru)
               Subject: Teach computer to Russian . .

05-03 July 97  Sender:  "Michael D. Corbin" (mirhouse@sky.net)
               Subject: independence

06-03 July 97  Sender:  "M. Pamela Bumsted, Ph.D." (mpbmstd@alaska.net)
               Subject: news announcement for F&P

*  Project For a Perfect World

   This organization helps to raise funds for an art center for Russian
   Orphans.  They also organize the "In Your Face Diplomats" tour, which is an
   opportunity for people to travel to Russia, visit orphanages in Russia and
   Bosnia, and dress up as clowns to entertain the children.

   Please see the Non-Profit organization section from the Life page
   or directly at URL:

      http://www.perfectworld.org/index.html

Sender:  afign@cyberus.ca

I'm a documentary filmmaker, looking forward to meet people with the same
interests.  Subjects are: History, Literature and Art.

Sender:  ticat@worldchat.com

Hello,I am a retired 58 yr old male who doesnt speaks Russian.I would be
interested in hearing from anyone who is interested in gardening, reading,
traveling, making wine etc.

Sender:  colinh@ca.com.au

Hello I'm French and living in Australia.  I am 40 years old married with a
lovely family.  I'm looking for a good pen pal to talk to.  Please email.

Sender:  solon@pinos.com

Hello, my name is Manuel, Im from Argentina (Buenos Aires), I'm 13 yrs old
and I want to know if anyone wanna be my friend...  please send me a
message and we'll talk...  BYE BYE

Sender:  solon@pinos.com

Hello, I am from Buenos Aires (argentina) and I am 12 years old.  I want to
Have a Friend Between 11 and 13 years old.  Please, Send me e-mails.

Sender:  RaWagner@ix.netcom.com

Hello from San Diego, California.  I am with Aerospace Museum here and
interested in contacts in Russia who know aviation history.

Sender:  sunilg@pune.tcs.co.in

Hi, Everybody Found the site accidentally.  Would like to make friends
worldwide.  Interested send a mail.