01-27 June 97  Sender:  montana@alaweb.com
               Subject: from Montana

               Subject: from Nei Brito

               Subject: from richard wooten

               Subject: from Sergei  Shapoval

               Subject: from ANGIE

               Subject: from Charles Noll

               Subject: from Christina

               Subject: from Daniella

               Subject: from Edward Genochio

               Subject: from Maynard Garber

               Subject: from parasu nair

               Subject: from Paul Vermeer

               Subject: from RORY HOWE

               Subject: Kiev

               Subject: friendship

               Subject: Hello.

               Subject: Horse racing

               Subject: Need help with money transfer.

               Subject: Overseas Contacts

               Subject: Russian exchange student

               Subject: urgent

               Subject: Please visit our web-server http://www.bgs.ru/

               Subject: Grain-Buying!

               Subject: Russian craft, music and language store in Spokane

12-27 June 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
               Subject: TryzubSite: SUCHASNIST' Art Gallery for April

13-27 June 97  Sender:  Greg Cole (gcole@solar.cini.utk.edu)
               Subject: Funding Opportunity: High Performance
                        International Internet Services

Sender:  montana@alaweb.com

I was interested in writing a family in Russia.  I am a fifty year old
chemist from Alabama in the USA.  Please contact me if your are interested
in writing back and forth and learning about each others.

Sender:  nbrito@skydome.sky.com.br

Hello Russians and Internet friends,

I'm a Russian language student in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, although quite
old ;-) (42 y.o).

Russia is a wonderful country and at western hemisphere very little is
known about it.

Spocibo,

Nei

Sender:  rwooten@rica.net

Hello, I'm looking for someone in the Ukraine to help me exchange email
with a friend.we now have to use snail mail which takes about three weeks.
Can any one help?  Thanks, Richard.

Sender:  Bayan@SWBell.net

Hello to all friends around the WORLD!!!!!!!!  My name is Sergei.  I was
born in Ukraine,educated in Moscow.  I live in Kansas City,USA.  I'm
professional educator.  Also I have my own auto business.  I would love to
have friends or partners around the WORLD.

Sincerely, Sergei

Sender:  mata@ici.net

I will be hosting two girls from the Chenobyl area for one month.  They are
13 and 15 years old.  Any suggestions on things they might like or recipes
would be appreciated!!  :) Thanks GREAT SITE

Sender:  ASI@webtv.net

It's great to be able to communicate with people all over the world.  I am
interested in communicating with someone in Russia about the culture the
people and exchange ideas on business opportunities.  I am in the security
business (burglar alarms) and other types of electronic devices such as
closed circuit TV, etc.  I have been in this business for about 15 years.

Thanks,
cn

Sender:  ake.hansson@mailbox.swipnet.se

Hi!  This is one of the best things i've found on the net!  I think every
country should have something like this.  Maybe they have?  If YOU have the
answer or would like to know ANYTHING about my country-sweden, please send
me an E-mail.  I would also like to meet new friends from all over the
world.  I'm 22 years old and lives in the capital of sweden-stockholm.  I
travell a lot I just came back from Israel there I lived for 8 month.  I'm
unemployed at the moment so I got a lot of time.  Love to hear from you!
Christina

Sender:  lkatz@arcadis.be

Hi,

Who is interested in improving his french?  Or english maybe?  I would like
to improve my russian!  Because ya outchous v Russkovo Yazika Center v
Brussele.  Ya zhdu atveta...

Chastlivo

Daniella

Sender:  ehlg2@cam.ac.uk

I'm interested in Travel and the Environment.

I spent some time in 1995 in Kamchatka, and this summer I'm hoping to spend
a month or two in ex-Soviet Central Asia.

I want to look at the ecological situation around the Aral Sea.

I'm studying geography and anthropology.

I'd be interested to share experiences/information on travel and
environmental issues.

E-mail me.

Sender:  kulhand-hr@juno.com
Subject: from lucas

I don't speak Russian or understand it. It just seems such a powerful
language that I would love to learn though I hear it's one of the most
difficult to learn.  But oh well....perhaps I'll try russian next. I do
however know some Russians and they have a very fascinating approach to
things.

Sender:  skatoo@hotmail.com

I found this while I was searching for Anna Ahmotava. I wanted to recall
some of my fond memories. I just thought that I ran after that, climbing
down the stairs. I thought is was raining. The table was left behind with
someone's belongins. If you happened to read this please write to me. I
will be more that happy. I am parasu, a musician. I work with voice and
percussion. I do work in video installations.

Sender:  Paul@speedline.ca

Hi there vasily kovalyow i saw your message and if you will send some
information what you do and your hobbies.  I cant speak or understand
Russia.  Are you a christian or a muslim are you not interesting in any
above, maybe you just live and then we die?  Call?  Bye Bye

Sender:  rsh1@mindspring.com

We had the good fortune to meet some very special performers with the
Moscow Circus on Ice during the Olympics here in Atlanta.  They live in
Moscow and I'd welcome a contact in Moscow that would help me get in touch
with our friends on the "net".  Any help would be great.  Thanks for
everything.

Sender:  Mark Wallem (markw@senate.leg.state.mn.us)

I am considering taking a one-year position working in Kiev.  Do you have
any advise on where I can find a good description of life in Kiev -
particularly what daily life is like for a foreigner (expenses, living
conditions, entertainment, availability of health clubs, etc.).
I just stumbled across your website, so I'm not sure if you are the right
person to ask, but if you are willing, could you put me in touch?

Thank you!

Sender:  Lokesh Babu M (lokesh@adiblr1.soft.net)

Hello all,

I am Lokesh , M22, Electronic engineer from India, Interested in friendship
with anyone,any age/sex from all over the world.

Sender:  gm99103@seinan-gu.ac.jp

Hello.  I have a question.  I would like to have a E-mail friend or two.
So, I accesses to your homepage.  But I don't know how to register.  Maybe
you would tell me how to register and inform me of some available
materials.  I'm waiting for your reply.  Thank you.

Sender:  Paula Welch (phalaris@indirect.com)

Hello, I'm trying to get in touch with anyone who has reasonably current
information regarding horse racing (thoroughbreds, harness horses or
otherwise) in Russia or the former republics.  Any help or advice would be
much appreciated.

Regards,

Paula Welch
phalaris@indirect.com

Sender:  GlenOVinc@aol.com

Once again, I need to come to friends and partners for help.  I need to
send or transfer in some way a large sum of money to someone in Perm, Russia.
If anyone knows how this can be done safely, please let me know.  Are there
any banks in Perm that will accept cashiers checks or money orders, or maybe
have wire-transfer capability?  I need to know as soon as possible.

All information will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!  Glen

Sender:  "Bruce McConnell" (BKM2@msn.com)

Dear friends,

I recently heard that you have a mailing list of people around the world who
would like to correspond via e-mail.  I would very much like to find out more
about your service.  Please write with the details.

Thanks,
Bruce

bkm2@msn.com

Sender:  "J & L O'Donoghue" (eggwod@visi.net)

I will be having a 17 year old russian exhchange student in my home in
the end of August.  I am trying to find someone to converse with via the
net so I can better prepare her room, foods, home-style to make her stay
more comfortable.  Can you help me?  Thank you, L.M. O'donoghue,
Virginia Beach, Va.

Sender:  krementzoff (@hol.fr)

I look after some addresses of Russian (Moscow or other cities) orphanages
for handicaped children.I'm physiotherapists student and we can organize(in
our institute) an humanitary travel in august 98.  our address is
andre.krementzoff@hol.fr Please answer quickly!  Tatiana Krementzoff

Sender:  "Dmitri Skvortsov" (dima@bgs.ru)

Dear Sirs,

Please visit our web-server http://www.bgs.ru/
which contain information about card payment system in former USSR

We will update it every 2 weeks!

Regards,

Vitaly Belikov
vit@bgs.ru

Sender:  Jean Couture (calm@total.net)

We are a company located in Canada,and we would like to buy, and import
Grains (Buckwheat),From ukraine.  Our need is for big
Quantities(Containers), So if you can help us getting in touch with
Traders, or Grain Merchant.

Thank you.     Jean Couture.

Sender:  seraphim@memphisonline.com

I run Russian craft, music and language store in Spokane, WA (near Seattle)
and I am looking for Russian businesses to suply me with Russian handcrafts
(Neating Matrioshka dolls( brooches, lacquer boxes).  Can you link my pages
to your page?  I have Russian Language CD-ROMs and Russian music CD's I
have four different kind of Nativity sets.  All of them have five (5 nests)
1.  Large painted Madonna 5 N set $ 39.50 2.  Medium painted Madonna 5 N
set $ 25.00 3.  Large carved Madonna 5 N set $ 39.00 4.  Large carved
Christ 5 N set $ 39.00

Also, I have 31 varieties of contemporary Russian icons, including singles,
diptychs and triptychs.  The smallest are 2.5x3.5" and the largest are
9x12".  The price range is $6-12.  A new book on Russian icons is $12,
Russian nesting Matrioshka doll book - $17.00 Eggs w/ Madonna are $10.
Large eggs w/ Russian churches are $10-15.  Let me know specifically what
you are looking for.  Visit my homepages where you will see some sample
dolls.  Thank you.  Matvei Finkel Russian-American Island 509-467-5562
http://ftp.turbonet.com/cwd/siberian.htm
http://www.sanfranciscobay.com/AmericanIsle/pins.htm

Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
Subject: TryzubSite: SUCHASNIST' ArtGallery for the April issue

Greetings.

Suchasnist'

The Foremost Contemporary Journal of Literary Ukraine.

"Yet one journal, Suchanist' (The Contemporary Scene), publishes new novels
which are studied and debated by everyone who reads Ukrainian.  Under other
circumstances these works might become bestsellers, though at the moment
they rarely appear as separate books..."

Solomea Pavlychko - Facing Freedom: The New Ukrainian Literature

translated by Askold Melnyczuk

"From Three Worlds -- New Writing From Ukraine"

Please check http://www.tryzub.com/Suchasnist for information and this
month's featured article (in Ukrainian).

IN ADDITION to the latest articles (in Ukrainian) about Ukrainian
literature, education, and contemporary society, we also present Ukrainian
Art.  Please take a look at the Art Gallery section which is now available
for the current issue.

Please direct all web-related questions to webmaster@tryzub.com